Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Should Mayweather be sued by PPV buyers for cheating them on May 2nd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Oscar have his waiver before he did the same thing in the Pacquiao fight? I remember Freddie saying he could see the marks in Oscar's arms where they tried to rehydrate him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Let the Fans speak out....Yes or No?
      loaded poll question, from the same individual who has an image boxing's saltwater miracle man in his avatar.

moving on

Comment

Naah. Enough of this lawsuit from fans business. The commission should just do its job honestly and ethically.

No Contest. Not only for the Pacquiao bout but for all the others Floyd was suspicious. When he made testers wait for 5 hours to give urine. When he mentioned doing vampire facials. I guess at least all the fights at showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Did Oscar have his waiver before he did the same thing in the Pacquiao fight? I remember Freddie saying he could see the marks in Oscar's arms where they tried to rehydrate him.
          Considering he didn't even put on any weight despite those marks, that suggests to me he tried the IV infusion but through the legal(50ml per 6 hours) means and couldn't get enough in time.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Aw look at PAC boy banning me for 2 min so he can feel powerful how cute

I didn't know he had banning privileges?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Let the Fans speak out....Yes or No?
              i did not buy the fight but even if i did i am not inclined to go on a futile exercise..

the iv issue is just a manifestation of the weak and/or corrupt system now troubling boxing..

Comment

No, but its about time Mayweather starting suing people though. The penalty for him and Pac for a dirty test was, a 4YR BAN FROM THE SPORT. Him and Pac were clean. BEFORE Mayweather was allowed to rehydrated he had to give a blood and urine sample. You also know he was dehydrated cause in the corner he was drinking Gatorade. Eric Morrales drank Gatorade in the corner in one of his fights as well which is allowed the electrolytes in it helps. Before every Mayweather fight ESPN etc slander and go on this smear campaign. First it was domestic violence, now they are trying to insinuate hes on PEDS, just for insinuating it id sue. I hop he sues Thomas hauser, Stephen A for cosigning the lies, Dan Rafael, skip bayless it would be a lot of people in that lawsuit. The reaching and slander is pathetic at this point. I tell you what hes better than me at ignoring the BS, ive never sued anybody but at some point you gotta be like ok enough is enough. They hate it nobody can beat the man, and you could tell it on his face at the weigh in he tired of it this is really his last fight hes not coming back theres no use anyway. Mayweather is like give me my money F yall. I wouldn't give these desperate liars the time of day. Go off into the sunset undefeated.
                Last edited by pac2; 09-11-2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X