What fight did Smoger say "Get the f### outta here"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    So what he say? And what you say?
    I just said, i think you're the best ref, and was like thank you, i get that alot. Then i so im not just saying that i think you're a terrific ref so he like hugged and asked someone to take a pic of us.

The guy taking the pic block the camera with his finger but i took a pic of my brother with smoger

Comment

So what he say? And what you say?
      didnt he say in the beginning off the thread that he told him to get the fugk outta here, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I just said, i think you're the best ref, and was like thank you, i get that alot. Then i so im not just saying that i think you're a terrific ref so he like hugged and asked someone to take a pic of us.

The guy taking the pic block the camera with his finger but i took a pic of my brother with smoger
        ohh, i see, then he told you too **** off, jus joking, lol, cool story bro, you can tell everyone your incredible story, lol, peace to you homie

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          ohh, i see, then he told you too **** off, jus joking, lol, cool story bro, you can tell everyone your incredible story, lol, peace to you homie
          Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

What an honor, huh?

Comment

What an honor, huh?
            i bet he would be quite humbled and even more honored if he was to take a picture with his heroes, lol, the watson twins, they would love to be in a picture with russian, lol, lol, that way all 3 of them can take a picture so they can tell everyone how special they are

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
              Im not sure if were thinking of the same fight, but I know he said that during CottoMargII.

When he brought them to the center of the ring the fighters refused to touch gloves. After a while I guess one of them gave the other a halfassed tap or something and they walked away while smoger dropped that line.

lol "Touch his glove Antonio, touch it. Good. Now you go, now you go, get the **** outta here."
              That was it!

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                That was it!
                that was probably one of the greatest moments in your life, lol, nyahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  i bet he would be quite humbled and even more honored if he was to take a picture with his heroes, lol, the watson twins, they would love to be in a picture with russian, lol, lol, that way all 3 of them can take a picture so they can tell everyone how special they are
                  Lol, something much deeper than I can comprehend going on here...

Comment

Lol, something much deeper than I can comprehend going on here...
                    Angel Garcia would be lurking somewhere...........ready to talk **** about anyone who messes with his sons homies, the watson twins (after they have a orgy,lol), just kidding lol, or am i??????????? nyahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X