Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want Alvarez to fight winner of Ortiz-Berto. What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absolutely not...berto/ortiz winner should face malignaggi/alexander or malignaggi/maidana wnner (whichever gets made). alvarez has plenty of options at 154 to choose from, no need to look at other weight classes, unless it's chavez jr.
    chavez jr, molina, kirkland, martirosyan, cotto/margs winner or wolak/rodriguez winner would be a perfect opponent for him next.

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
      I think this would be a great and interesting fight to watch. what do you guys think and what other matchups would you like to see with alvarez? of course chavez jr and martinez would be good too.
      Alvarez can barely make 154 and I doubt Ortiz or Berto are going to move up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
        Alvarez can barely make 154 and I doubt Ortiz or Berto are going to move up right now.
        I agree with this post.

not to long ago Canelo couldn't even make 150

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
          I think this would be a great and interesting fight to watch. what do you guys think and what other matchups would you like to see with alvarez? of course chavez jr and martinez would be good too.
          LOVE THE IDEA!!!

Comment

Ortiz Ko Alvarez.
            Canelo Ko Berto
            Kirkland Ko CAnelo

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
              I could see ortiz potentially moving up, but you might be right

Comment

Working...
              X