If Youre A Pro Boxer....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    may wanted to humiliate the darling of the sport. what better way
    He made a joke of himself and the sport, but it was an effective ploy to duck a superior fighter until he lost a step or two. But, it is interesting to watch his fans who were regurgitating everything that came out of his mouth about clean up boxing, testing clean, etc. and now they couldn't care less about clean boxing.

Comment

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ro...._Richard_Hall

Both Jones and Hall tested positive for anabolic steroids after the fight. "Jones was five or six times over an acceptable level," said Jacob Hall, who was chairman of the Indiana State Athletic Commission. "Hall was about ten times above an acceptable level.'' ''

hall 24-1(ktfo);24 kos (to look at this guys resume prior to fighting roy is to holy fnck !
      rjj 41-1(dq);33 kos

on with the show....lets see if anyonr does anything out of the norm

THATS what 10x the amount looks like ?!?!?!?

OMFG !!!!!!!!!

yo, witch hunters, yall gotta do better than this shlt

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        He made a joke of himself and the sport, but it was an effective ploy to duck a superior fighter until he lost a step or two. But, it is interesting to watch his fans who were regurgitating everything that came out of his mouth about clean up boxing, testing clean, etc. and now they couldn't care less about clean boxing.
        all pac had to do was what he did so many years later

Comment

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ro...._Richard_Hall

Both Jones and Hall tested positive for anabolic steroids after the fight. "Jones was five or six times over an acceptable level," said Jacob Hall, who was chairman of the Indiana State Athletic Commission. "Hall was about ten times above an acceptable level.'' ''

hall 24-1(ktfo);24 kos (to look at this guys resume prior to fighting roy is to holy fnck !
          rjj 41-1(dq);33 kos

on with the show....lets see if anyonr does anything out of the norm

Lol I now remember you expect steroids to bestow flight on guys or grow a third arm or some other equally stupid sht only a ****** would conjure up.

Ok, I'll agree, steroids don't help. They don't do anything, these guys shoot up 3+ times a day, take all sort of drug combinations to train 4+ hours everyday, but I'm sure you're right and it amounts to nothing. Pertaining to the fight, yes nothing out of the ordinary happens here, although we don't know whether or not the juice kept Hall up all night, lets say it didn't make a difference.

Answer my post now. Thanks. Last time I'm asking btw, duck if you're a btch.

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          What exactly makes you think you're right over the consensus that AAS enhances performance?

What happened in these cases doc?

Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-22-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Lol I now remember you expect steroids to bestow flight on guys or grow a third arm or some other equally stupid sht only a ******ed would conjure up.

Ok, I'll agree, steroids don't help. They don't do anything, these guys shoot up 3+ times a day, take all sort of drug combinations to train 4+ hours everyday, but I'm sure you're right and it amounts to nothing. Pertaining to the fight, yes nothing out of the ordinary happens here, although we don't know whether or not the juice kept Hall up all night, lets say it didn't make a difference.

Answer my post now. Thanks.
            should i be just as facetious as you !?!?!?!?

TEN TIMES THE AMOUNT !!!!!!!!!!!

100000x wasnt going to help

Comment

I'd expect the commission to be fair and non-biased like they haven't been, obviously if the commission don't do their job I'd not be turning my nose up on a career-high payday, but that doesn't mean I'd not word my displeasure about the fact my opponent is getting an unfair advantage which I'm not getting.

Comment

Lol I now remember you expect steroids to bestow flight on guys or grow a third arm or some other equally stupid sht only a ****** would conjure up.

Answer my post now. Thanks. Last time I'm asking btw, duck if you're a btch.
                i do see the injection site on their stomachs, doe

Comment

all pac had to do was what he did so many years later
                  He agreed a year later, Floyd moved the goal post for five years with a dozen more lame excuses. But of course he calls it "marinating" the fight.

I think GGG should still fight in May. It's a win-win for him. If he wins, he beat a juiced cheater, if he loses, he lost to a juiced cheater. Canelo is the one who needs to prove something now, not GGG. Canelo or the corrupt sanctioning bodies should offer to move the fight to September to ensure he has no advantages from the "tainted meat" he ate.

Comment

What exactly makes you think you're right over the consensus that AAS enhances performance?

What happened in these cases doc?

Neither clearly have a good diet to maintain what they quite had, Overeem is still pretty jacked though.
                    Bulking on that kind of muscle whilst training for a combat sport isn't that easy hence why a lot of people are scratching their heads when they look at Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      He agreed a year later, Floyd moved the goal post for five years with a dozen more lame excuses. But of course he calls it "marinating" the fight.

I think GGG should still fight in May. It's a win-win for him. If he wins, he beat a juiced cheater, if he loses, he lost to a juiced cheater. Canelo is the one who needs to prove something now, not GGG. Canelo or the corrupt sanctioning bodies should offer to move the fight to September to ensure he has no advantages from the "tainted meat" he ate.
                      once again....all pac had to do was what he did later on.

3g and nelo 2 should go on as planned because, as weve seen so far, ROIDS DONT DO SHlT ON FIGHT NIGHT.

10x the amount !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X