No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
    The more I watch Houston, the more I believe they're a worthy adversary for the Warriors. Especially with Golden State's injury woes.

To go into Portland and beat a red hot Blazers team that had won 13 in a row...that's what championship teams do. Warriors probably still win a 7-game series this year, but the Rockets may take over next season.
    rockets may overhaul their roster next year. they might lose capela to a team willing to overpay him to get him off the rockets. there's also talks of lebron coming to houston which would basically mean everybody gone but harden and paul to make room for lebron.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Here the complaints about Lebron and other stars y'all are just bitter and envious.

Which top team isn't taking a bunch of threes nowadays?
    bitter and jealous? im a rockets fan. i just like many fans of the game just dont want to see excessive flopping and complaining to the refs.

and the yes, the game is trending towards more 3s but the way the rockets take it to its extreme by basically eliminating the post and mid range game (before cp3 got there) i completely disagree with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      rockets may overhaul their roster next year. they might lose capela to a team willing to overpay him to get him off the rockets. there's also talks of lebron coming to houston which would basically mean everybody gone but harden and paul to make room for lebron.

bitter and jealous? im a rockets fan. i just like many fans of the game just dont want to see excessive flopping and complaining to the refs.

and the yes, the game is trending towards more 3s but the way the rockets take it to its extreme by basically eliminating the post and mid range game (before cp3 got there) i completely disagree with.
      Oh yeah. I am remember you complaining about this style but Warriors have shown that it can work. So deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Oh yeah. I am remember you complaining about this style but Warriors have shown that it can work. So deal with it.
        the warriors dont have complete disregard for the post and mid range game.

they are coached by steve kerr who understudied with old school coaches like phil jackson and greg poppovich.

kevin durant gets in the post a lot. so does shaun livingston. steph and klay also take mid range shots.

and that style has yet to really be proven considering kevin love and kyrie was injured for the warriors first title and lebron beat them the 2nd go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          the warriors dont have complete disregard for the post and mid range game.

they are coached by steve kerr who understudied with old school coaches like phil jackson and greg poppovich.

kevin durant gets in the post a lot. so does shaun livingston. steph and klay also take mid range shots.

and that style has yet to really be proven considering kevin love and kyrie was injured for the warriors first title and lebron beat them the 2nd go around.
          Okay.........

Comment

• I'm not sold on Houston come playoffs they look like a classic D'Antoni team that would get knocked out in the 2nd round

Comment

• You know Doris Burke, the commentator? Was she trained by Doug Collins? They both have a style that's heavy on jock sniffing .

He's so smooth! COME ON! Who else can do that? COME ON !

No wonder she is generally loved by the players, lol.

Comment

• I agree with what Archer is saying. Houston pretty much said ****ing posting up, **** mid range: we are shooting a million 3's

That's not Warriors basketball.

Anyway, Toronto Cavs on now.

I don't trust Toronto. Rooting for them though.

Comment

• ****ing Toronto

Comment

• My Raptors hanging in there.

Comment

• Barely lost. We will see them again.

Comment

Working...
                      X