Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ESPN Names Mayweather 8th Most Dominant Athlete of Past 20 Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol americans really love to praise themselves. K brothers is more dominant than floyd for the past 20 years. But it is america, blah blah. You wanna call him dominant how can you be dominant when you faked your retirement to evade competition. Lol. But america is america. Lol. TBE THE BEST EXCUSES

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
      Lol americans really love to praise themselves. K brothers is more dominant than floyd for the past 20 years. But it is america, blah blah. You wanna call him dominant how can you be dominant when you faked your retirement to evade competition. Lol. But america is america. Lol. TBE THE BEST EXCUSES
      Who's the Klit sisters' best win?

Comment

Truth by Max. Prime Roy was untouchable and he didn't even make the damn list???

Yet "athletes" like female golfers and nascar drivers got in. What a joke by failing espn hacks who don't know chit about boxing.

Also, Serena Williams is way underrated. Should be top five and highest female ahead of golfers and a soccer player no one's even heard of.
        Last edited by Feint First; 03-20-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Klit brothers should be on here instead of pac

Comment

Originally posted by dalvecc View Post
            Same argument goes for Peyton, no qb should even be on this list
            Especially in the Carolina game Manning was particularly ineffective and carried by Denver's defense whilst Brady broke his own record in a losing effort vs Philadelphia.

Comment

The Klitschko bros are two people, not one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                List was very questionable. lacked Michael Phelps and Kobe. had Serena too low.
                Exactly and wtf is a race car driver doing in the top 20? Floyd was endefeated he is at least top 3

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerios36 View Post
                  Any sport that requires you to spend 100 dollars to play, isn't a sport that the masses can play, and I don't think belongs on the list imo.

I'd also put auto racing as a sport that shouldn't be on that list. Anyone have a few million to drive a car? I sure dont.
                  Hey man there are a lot of sports people don't feel should be sports but require equal if not more work than plenty of sports they actually consider sports themselves. Driving around a track at ungodly speeds isn't my thing for hours end even worse but hey it's a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Hey man there are a lot of sports people don't feel should be sports but require equal if not more work than plenty of sports they actually consider sports themselves. Driving around a track at ungodly speeds isn't my thing for hours end even worse but hey it's a sport.
                    Not saying it isn't a sport, just saying that very very very few people ever get the chance at doing it. So the accomplishment isn't as great i think.

That's like me playing a sport that only me and my 4 friends play, and get to call myself an all time great athlete. I have NEVER met someone who was a competitive race car driver in my life at ANY level. It is a rich man's sport now mostly.

If race car driving is on this list, then Magnus Carlsen should be in the top 3 imo.

So ESPN is very suspect with their "List", imo.
                    Last edited by Cheerios36; 03-20-2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Jeez! The GOAT MJ not even on the least. The Global Phenom not in the list?

My God. This is blasphemy!

Only shows this author doesn't know what he's writing. SMDH

Comment

Working...
                      X