No announcement yet.

Hey guys rate me 1-10 thnx

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Lol I've never seen an eastern-Euro who looks like this, unless they were a Romani-Gypsy (and there is a percentage of them who do live across Eastern Europe).
    you havent seen enough eastern euros lol

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Adrikitty, what's up? Who is that?
      You always know what's up on here.
      Mwuahaha I can't ruin the surprise my guy!!

Also I LOL'd about goat-theft in Jamaica. seriously, doe, imagine how sustainable a group of goats could be? You could milk them (I love goat milk and cheese - it was very common in Pakistan). Then you could slaughter some, but not before they breed, and then repeat.

I gotta give it to Jamaicans they know how to properly cook a goat, to where the meat is so tender it chunks off the fork so easily. And of course the spices they use make it delicious. Goat isn't my favorite meat, but the way Jamaicans cook it and season/spice it make it one of a kind for sure.

You like Oxtail stew as well?

Jamaican food is probably in my top 3-5 food.
      Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-20-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Adrikitty, what's up? Who is that?
        You always know what's up on here.
        I'm still awaiting your reply regarding the dudes from the black conscious community I asked you about! I think I'ma make a thread here so Megas, and maybe some other African posters here can comment.

Dr. Umar Johnson! I'm feeling marvelous! I'm feeling marvelous! KING KONG CONSCIOUS! "Who saw Dr. Umar intellectually exterminate that White prosecutor"! "Who saw Dr. Umar Johnny Cochran that prosecutor"!
        Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-20-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

A little more sniffin on whatever ur sniffin daily and ur eyes should pop out soon enough

Comment

Hahah real talk?

Did u catch him with a three piece with a biscuit? Or just a quick 1-2? Did he fight back to where u had to employ defensive maneuvers?

Or was it all you homie!
            I caught him with a 3 piece when he retaliated first with a punch when I asked him to back off but instead replied with a "not disturb their conversation.". The dude was quite big though but good thing he was clueless as a boat in fighting. He was down immediately when I hit him three times on the chin.

He was charged only with mis demeanor in public which was B.S

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I caught him with a 3 piece when he retaliated first with a punch when I asked him to back off but instead replied with a "not disturb their conversation.". The dude was quite big though but good thing he was clueless as a boat in fighting. He was down immediately when I hit him three times on the chin.

He was charged only with mis demeanor in public which was B.S
              Hahah nice! put him down like a sack of potatoes!

What was he charged with?

Comment

You look like you fetch water for Vic Darchinyan

Comment

Hahah nice! put him down like a sack of potatoes!

What was he charged with?
                  Public misdemeanor and assault (It was supposed to be public misdemeanor, assault and attempted abduction, and registry to be a sex offender had the parents charge him). The parents weren't cooperating with the police and probably and the key witness "the kid" weren't going to testify because of well, the parents.
                  Last edited by Thraxox; 03-20-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                    you missed the part where a super model was onlooking and saw your heroics and wanted your D.
                    My wife is my super model and my D. makes her sore in the morning.

Comment

Mwuahaha I can't ruin the surprise my guy!!

Also I LOL'd about goat-theft in Jamaica. seriously, doe, imagine how sustainable a group of goats could be? You could milk them (I love goat milk and cheese - it was very common in Pakistan). Then you could slaughter some, but not before they breed, and then repeat.

I gotta give it to Jamaicans they know how to properly cook a goat, to where the meat is so tender it chunks off the fork so easily. And of course the spices they use make it delicious. Goat isn't my favorite meat, but the way Jamaicans cook it and season/spice it make it one of a kind for sure.

You like Oxtail stew as well?

Jamaican food is probably in my top 3-5 food.
                      You gotta fill me in.

Yeah man. I rarely see a large goat farm down here but we have large cattle farms here.

Yeah the goat is curried and stewed for about 2 hours or more to get it tender.

Yeah. I love oxtail probably more than goat but it's a bit expensive so I haven't had it in a while.

I believe we have to import it because our local cow tails aren't that big.

Comment

Working...
                      X