Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Opens as 10-1 Favorite in Mayweather MMA Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten to one odds sound about right. This is Conor's sport. Win or lose Mayweather will remain undefeated as a boxer. Joe Louis lost some wrestling matches but it had no effect on his boxing record.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Eddie Bravo said he is genuine brown belt???
      Yeah I meant to say brown belt.

Comment

Floyd would not feed himself to a shark in a million years. He may do MMA but not against Conor. Boxings rules are what kept Floyd undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          aah right

one thing I do know, Conor's ground game is legit, he is a GENUINE gracie brown belt..... if it goes to the ground Mayweather is done

the advantage Diaz had on the ground was because he is REAL good
          Idk if I buy that. I think he got gifted a brown belt like some of these guys are doing these days. Although yea Floyd ain't gonna have sh^t on the ground, but I think Conor would make it a standup fight.

I do agree Nate is a ninja on the ground & as a fan it sorta pisses me off he doesn't make that more of his game, but I still say Conor tapped super mfing quick & a legit guy skilled on the ground doesn't tap that quick. And he did that before to years ago. I think lil has changed with him on the ground.

Comment

At some point you would think you would have enough money. Especially for a guy in his 40's who has been taking about his body breaking down since he fought Mosley. People saying it won't hurt his legacy are kidding yourselves. This means the last image of Floyd in competition is getting humiliated. That is the last thing the fans will get to see. It will be worse since he chose to carry Connor in their fight and almost certainly won't get the favor returned if he does fight in MMA. It's his body and legacy but it's a sad way to go out to me as a fan of his boxing.

Comment

If he loses an MMA fight, his entire legacy which was based on being unbeatable goes out the window. Unless he's having money troubles already; just quit while he's ahead. Being 41 or 42 by the first fight isn't the time for a guy with hand problems to start using 4 oz gloves and trying to avoid takedowns. Be like somebody's grandma learning how to ride a Harley just because she rode a bicycle when she was younger.
              Last edited by Travycat; 03-20-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

If Floyd actually goes through this then I won't ever doubt anything in sports happening again.

Comment

If Floyd's seriously thinking about going ahead with this then frankly he deserves the beating that McGregor will give him.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    If Floyd Mayweather loses a professional combat fight who cares??

Wait till after fight nite and see the amount of trolls will be on here, its gonna be Armageddon of McGregor fans, Pacquiao fans, GGG fans, Loma fans, Top Rank fans and general haters on here!

Hope you have fun with them
                    Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                    If Mayweather, by some far fetched stretch of the imagination, acquired enough skills within the time allotted to make a pro level MMA performance...

..... and somehow, like something written out of a B rate movie, put a hurtin' on Conor, took him down and gave him a ground and pound ....

...... that shyt would hound him to his grave, he'd cry every night. LOL!!!

That karate kid one omg fawking hilarious!
                    This site will be shut down if Floyd gets ko’d. Me I’ll chuckle but dude had the balls to give the octogon a try more than we can say for manny or ggg (fan of both)

Comment

Floyd is a rock star! If any of you boys wanna learn something, don't go far - the blueprint is right here. Props to Floyd. All he has to do is tap out and he gets more money to buy luxury cars and to stay richer than JayZ

Comment

Working...
                      X