• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    William devaughn(sic)

Just be thankful

Here you go brother

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KDTXljIqxRE
    Hellzzzz yea bro! Loving it!!!! Makes me want to sit on that lawn in the New York Summer with a nice fat blunt and some lemonade! Respect!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Hellzzzz yea bro! Loving it!!!! Makes me want to sit on that lawn in the New York Summer with a nice fat blunt and some lemonade! Respect!
      Yeah, exactly homie.. We are surround by lil hoes and know it all experts in everything.

Just be thankful for what you got.. Personally I don't need much.. Let everyone else (fake azz so called alpha ****s compare wallets Divk dives, etc. if the wanna play for keeps... I don't do that anymore.. I lost the taste for that... My fine wife wonders why I can't dance good... I can't dance, it's that simple... My goal for this year is to learn how to make my wife happy... Sexually no worries, but I'm not kind... She wants me to give up weed, this site, my agreements with my family... Never mind.. I got my burdens and you got yours

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        It's good to get another perspective on Cus and his training methods.

Here's footage of Joey Hadley fighting the great Marvin Johnson in the Golden Gloves:

Jesus Christ. He wasn't lying when he said this was a war. Dudes were going at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Yeah, exactly homie.. We are surround by lil hoes and know it all experts in everything.

Just be thankful for what you got.. Personally I don't need much.. Let everyone else (fake azz so called alpha ****s compare wallets Divk dives, etc. if the wanna play for keeps... I don't do that anymore.. I lost the taste for that... My fine wife wonders why I can't dance good... I can't dance, it's that simple... My goal for this year is to learn how to make my wife happy... Sexually no worries, but I'm not kind... She wants me to give up weed, this site, my agreements with my family... Never mind.. I got my burdens and you got yours
          Shyt. I hear you brotha. I'm in the same boat as you. Don't need much at all. Definitely thankful for what it is I do have, and that's enough for me!

You always speak the wise words. Respect, homie!

Comment

Working...
          X