Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew: Andre Ward Willing To Fight Me - He's Not Retired!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because this forum is the equivalent to a bunch of house wives gossiping. Any excuse to accuse somebody of PEDs or avoiding fighters and they will take it

Comment

Originally posted by taste View Post
      If Haye is 100% I think Bellew is going to lose...
      Yep...i concur!

Hell, even 85%...

Comment

The only way Ward loses a fight is if he has an off day.
        -tony bellew

Comment

Haye shows up this time. Haye wins by brutal KO. Ward fights Haye. Haye takes Ward’s head off.

Then again, we could have the David Haye who fought Bellew the first time. If that’s the case, he loses to Bellew and Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
            Haye shows up this time. Haye wins by brutal KO. Ward fights Haye. Haye takes Ward’s head off.

Then again, we could have the David Haye who fought Bellew the first time. If that’s the case, he loses to Bellew and Ward.
            Haye is a shell of his old self. He’s good at marketing himself as if he’s still a formidable opponent, but’s it’s a joke !

Bellew will mop his wolf-ticket selling azz up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
              Probably because Stevenson is regarded as the best lhw, he has the WBC belt, and he is the lineal champ. One loss 8 years ago, don't really matter now. Its the same reason ODLH, Mosley, Cotto, Floyd, JMM, Bradley and others all fought Pac instead of Torrecampo or Singsurat.

You already know that, just trolling along. You got me, I replied, gave you your lil bit of attention.

I get it though, why should the best fight the best? Why would any boxing fan want such a thing? I agree.

Like you said, Stevenson is Daniel Boone scraps and Ward already beat Boone...no need to fight Adonis.

Comment

Bellew is 100% trash. This guy just got extremely lucky because Haye fought with an injury and should have probably retired already. I can see why Ward would avoid fighting real threats like Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Bivol etc to fight that bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                  Haye is a shell of his old self. He’s good at marketing himself as if he’s still a formidable opponent, but’s it’s a joke !

Bellew will mop his wolf-ticket selling azz up again.
                  Maybe, but even the Haye that knocked out Mark di Mori should be capable of knocking out Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Bellew is 100% trash. This guy just got extremely lucky because Haye fought with an injury and should have probably retired already. I can see why Ward would avoid fighting real threats like Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Bivol etc to fight that bellend.
                    The “Real” threat was Kovalev remember ? But since Ward gutted him like a pig, now it’s off to the next so-called “threat”

How bout u get a fuking life !

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      Maybe, but even the Haye that knocked out Mark di Mori should be capable of knocking out Bellew.
                      Bellew isn’t as bad as most on here make him seem. Just cause Stevenson koed him doesn’t speak volumes cause Stevenson knocks damn near everybody out.

Comment

Working...
                      X