No announcement yet.

Joshua v Parker - Gloves Are Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Some rapping potential from all 3 of them with that talking speed. I know it's sped up, it's a joke innit
    Lol I wouldn't be able to watch it at the normal speed which is sped up. Luckily YouTube allows you to slow the video so I watched it with them sounding normal.

Comment

Both guys look really confident.. Parker looks calm and composed, surprised as I expected him to be a little nervous but he's oosing confidence.

Comment

Tua Junior needs a kayo to win.

Comment

Just watching Joshua you can see the immense pressure he is under at all times.

I think he may have a few shaky moments in this fight, if Parker can capitalise he will stop him. If he can't then Joshua will win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            It would be halarious if Parker won, AJ would be begging wilder for a shot.
            How tho? AJ has made enough money to retire today.. and if he lost he would still be the a-side so deontay would have to beg it still

Comment

Should be a great fight.pray that both men leave healthy and in one piece and good luck to both men😃

Comment

Originally posted by TommyParker View Post
                How tho? AJ has made enough money to retire today.. and if he lost he would still be the a-side so deontay would have to beg it still
                No belt = b side

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Oh hell yeah! Thanks for the info bro, that is gonna be fire!!
                  No probs mate

Comment

Working...
                  X