Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I see what you mean they do look alike there. At first I thought maybe that old lady from Titanic had accused Welles of doing something in the 1920s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Yeah I see what you mean they do look alike there. At first I thought maybe that old lady from Titanic had accused Welles of doing something in the 1920s.
      shame that brendan was molested out of the industry, doe

btw, best to hit the ''quote'' button.

Comment

• Adrienne Lawrence dropped the hammer on ESPN on Sunday, filing a sexual harassment lawsuit against the Worldwide Leader for incidents dating back to 2015.

The former ESPN anchor and legal analyst is accusing the company of not addressing her complaints, specifically against “SportsCenter” host John Buccigross. Lawrence’s allegations first became public in a December Boston Globe story, in which she claimed Buccigross called her “dollface,” “#dreamgirl,” and “#longlegs” in text messages sent in 2016 along with unsolicited shirtless photos.

Lawrence had filed a complaint against ESPN last summer, but the new lawsuit — filed in Connecticut district court Sunday — comes with an 85-page complaint that divulges more details.

“ESPN is, and always has been, a company rife with misogyny,” the first line of the complaint reads, via the Connecticut Law Tribune.

According to the suit, male executives and talent at ESPN “keep ‘scoreboards’ naming female colleagues they are targeting for sex.” It also alleges that men openly watch **** on their computers and have made comments in Lawrence’s presence like wondering what Rihanna must “taste like.”

It's getting ugly between ESPN and accuser after 'self-serving' texts released

Lawrence later claims that ESPN’s human resources department “colluded with Buccigross to cover up his misconduct” and that her complaints eventually led to her firing in 2017.

ESPN responded to December’s Globe story by releasing some of the text exchanges between Lawrence and Buccigross. The company said the pair “had a consensual, personal friendship that spanned months,” and that Lawrence’s allegations were “entirely without merit.”

“I considered Adrienne to be a friend,” Buccigross said in a December statement to the Globe. “I’m sorry if anything I did or said offended Adrienne. It certainly wasn’t my intent.”

Comment

• I suppose he's a celebrity among tree huggers....

US Forest Service chief Tony Tooke has resigned amid widespread allegations of sexual misconduct and harassment.
          Tooke’s resignation came after “PBS NewsHour” reported the US Agriculture Department was probing misconduct complaints about his relationship with subordinates prior to his current role at the forestry agency.

At least 34 women working for the agency in 13 states talked to PBS, which reported a culture of sexual harassment and assault within the agency, as well as retaliation against those who reported it. Three women reported being raped.

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/gma/steven-sea...rtainment.html

''Steven Seagal accused by 2 women of rape and sexual assault''

Comment

• Guilty Til Proven Innocent, Another Casualty of the She Said So He Musta Did BS

Looks like Chris Hardwick got got on this bs now cuz his ex said he sexually assaulted her, which he denies, but of course a mans word is 33% of a womans word in these sorta claims these days.

Lost his AMC gigs. Got taken off some Comic Con sh^t. Don't know the status of his podcast.

Got no clue if he did or didn't do what she's saying, but just cuz someone is saying some sh^t thats 4 years old doesn't mean you automatically fire a person in particular when they are denying something happened. This sh^t gots to stop. Its like some modern day male witchhunting. You're guilty or you're guilty lol. F#cking nuts.

Comment

• Chris Hardwick seems like a weenie tbh. I can't see him doing that.

Comment

• I read that thing and wtf why would they cancel his show it wasnt even bad, girls used to gossip about their past relations on Howard stern, where did she claim rape?

stop firing these guys over bull****

this is America this aint Afghanistan last I heard we have a court system, so now any woman comes forward and can get a guy fired and shamed over an allegation that might not even be true?
                  this **** already man these are allegations where is the fair trial how the **** you gonna fire a man over a vindictive ex who probably has mental issues?

These are not rape, just go after the real rapists man not some bitter ex girlfriend twisting a story to fit her narrative

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    where did she claim rape?
                    She's saying sexual assault not rape. But her version of sexual assault was him saying his last relationship ended cuz of a lack of sex so he wanted to f#ck a lot apparently. And she'd willingly be down to f#ck....but she didn't realllllllly wanna. So its his fault for wanting to f#ck, which she okayed, but didn't really wanna do.

Thats not even sexual assault to f#cking me so maybe I'm a savage or the world has gone nuts. Its inconsiderate, but she's stupid for not saying she don't wanna f#ck if she actually don't wanna f#ck. Ain't nobody a mind reader up in this b^tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                      Chris Hardwick seems like a weenie tbh. I can't see him doing that.
                      Yea he's a dork, but a good podcaster. I'm a fan of the dude & he seems to have a crazy work ethic which I can only respect.

The stuff he's being accused of is super soft bs which I could see him doing, but its hardly sh^t someone should be fired for.

Wanting to f#ck, so trying to get your girl to f#ck you, who does agree to f#ck you, but doesn't really wanna & was & currently is f#cked up cuz she f#cked you when she didn't really wanna is his first "crime".

Second crime is she apparently f#cked some other dude which led to them breaking up & he allegedly tried to get her blacklisted from the business by having one of his female friends sh^t talk this girl. Kinda gay sh^t there, but people hype & sh^t on people fairly & unfairly all the time in the workplace so its sh^tty behavior at worst, but not a "crime" one should be fired for.

Comment

Working...
                      X