No announcement yet.

Linares's chin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linares's chin.

How is his chin? All 3 of his losses have been by stoppage, so it's not like he's been knocked out cold.

I just watched the Salgado fight, and when I saw the first knockdown, I thought, "He went down from THAT?" because the punch didn't even look that hard. The punch looks like it bounces off Linares's gloves, but he falls like a tree anyway.

He doesnt perform well if he is really pressured by afighter who is landing on him...and thats when it gets stopped.

Outside of that he is a phenomenal fighter

Comment

His skin doesnt hold up either. heavy pressure seems to be the weakness as he just doesnt hit hard enough to keep you off. Hes amazing to watch though. Beautiful pure boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        His skin doesnt hold up either. heavy pressure seems to be the weakness as he just doesnt hit hard enough to keep you off. Hes amazing to watch though. Beautiful pure boxing skills.
        His beautiful boxing skills are amazing to watch for the first 3 or 4 rounds and then he starts to look more ordinary as the fight progresses. Weirdest thing because it's not like he gets tired told anything.

Comment

Working...
        X