Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever it was at Liverpool who negotiated 140 mil for Coutinho deserves a knighthood.

Class player, don't get me wrong, but that is a ridiculous sum of money. I think he's worth about half that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
      I remember when Michael Owen thought he was bigger than the club and went to sit on the Real Madrid bench. We won the CL that season and his career went to chit
      If Real or Barca come calling, you can't blame the players for going.

Owen still has a respectable goal scoring ratio at Real. His injuries spelt the end of him not the fact that he went to Real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Can't ever forget the way Coutinho went missing in that Europa League final. He proper went down in most Liverpool fans estimations that day, completely shat his pants and was absolutely useless All game long. Can't see him being great at Barca tbh, very inconsistent throughout most of his career so far. Won't get away with being **** 7 out of 10 games at Barca.
        Sounds like Hazard. Man went missing for a whole season.

It is one of them though. You can't be selling your 'best' player and win a league.

I don't really like Hazard but the moment he goes we are quite literally a lesser club. Unless Ross WTF? Barkely somehow turns out to be a prime Gazza. That lad has loan to West Ham written all over him and then a sale to an aspirational promoted team.

Mahrez is class and a good replacement for Liverpool but he isn't on the sort of level tbh!

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          And Lukaku scores goals?
          1/4 the playing time mate.

If Batshoes was scoring goals on 1/4 the playing time of Lukaku, Lukaku should be playing against farmers in Chile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Sounds like Hazard. Man went missing for a whole season.

It is one of them though. You can't be selling your 'best' player and win a league.

I don't really like Hazard but the moment he goes we are quite literally a lesser club. Unless Ross WTF? Barkely somehow turns out to be a prime Gazza. That lad has loan to West Ham written all over him and then a sale to an aspirational promoted team.

Mahrez is class and a good replacement for Liverpool but he isn't on the sort of level tbh!
            I told you huh? Chelsea's attack is uninspiring when Hazard is not on the pitch.

I don't know why. I have no explanation for it but our attack minus Hazard looks so linear and uncreative it isn't even funny.

I don't even know what or how Conte can improve the squad. Unless like you said, Barkley turns out to be the new Gazza, we're no different than Liverpool and Arsenal with the exception that we have Conte as a coach.

Only Hazard is word class on our side. Compared to 2007 when we had like 5 national team captains in the side.

Comment

• OMG.

Something massive is about to happen.

A mate of mine who's an estate agent has been contacted by a superstar former player who is desperate to return to the club! That's all I can say for the time being but watch out for some MASSIVE news in the next couple of weeks ladies and gentlewomen, this is gonna shock the rest of the footballing world AGAIN in
              The same transfer window!

Comment

• Arsenal gonna Arsenal

Comment

• Are you ****ing kidding me Arsenal?

Comment

• Great result from our youngsters against the current cup holders.

I now expect us to get knocked out by Newport County.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                      Great result from our youngsters against the current cup holders.

I now expect us to get knocked out by Newport County.
                      Great win for your boys.

Such an arrogant line-up by Wenger. Completely underestimated how some of his novice players match up against Forest's young players who have been playing against men week in week out.

Not that u-23 stuff that premiership academy players play there is no intensity in those games. At the sort or level Josh McEachran is the greatest footballer on earth.

Comment

Working...
                      X