Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather was offered around 7 Million Dollars to fight Margarito!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spade View Post
    even in 2005 mayweather knew about margarito and wouldnt take this fight even though it would be the biggest payday of his career. it is clear mayweather feared margarito.
    PBF stans can't dispute this.

Comment

• mayweather has been ducking margarito for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by PESO View Post
        mayweather has been ducking margarito for years.
        I didn't realize you was this desperate.

Comment

• that long........................geez................fl oyds defense/ducking........obviously is as great outside the ring......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin (Top Knowledge) View Post
            I'm starting to get the feeling Mayweather is trying to cheat his way into boxing stardom by beating fighters with names... But they're way past it. (Hence the reason he's chasing after ODLH).

All this fight ducking and selective fight picking he's doing nowadays is really starting to make me think he's got something to hide! Or he's lacking in confidence!
            this poster was dead on. floyd probably had him assassinated. r.i.p.

even back in 2005 people knew hoya was past it but in present day you have people pretending like it was some huge challenge moving up to take that fight...guy was dead on with his comments about beating names that were past it. thats all he did!

Comment

• does everyone agree that taking on sharmba for 4 was a better business decision than margarito for 7? less money for unranked opponent or more money for #1 guy? how could anyone say this guy is a ducker?

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
                12 years ago!. Dougie's had the same prerogative since he started. Self loathing.
                LMAO Morales blowing out raheem

maxboxing and doug have always been a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  LMAO Morales blowing out raheem

maxboxing and doug have always been a joke
                  oh so the story and quotes are made up? was this the invention of fake news?

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
                    12 years ago!. Dougie's had the same prerogative since he started. Self loathing.
                    floyd turns down marg for 7 and fights bum mitchell for 4. its the guy who talked to arums fault for reporting it hmmm ok

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      this poster was dead on. floyd probably had him assassinated. r.i.p.

even back in 2005 people knew hoya was past it but in present day you have people pretending like it was some huge challenge moving up to take that fight...guy was dead on with his comments about beating names that were past it. thats all he did!
                      Your obsession with Floyd, Ward, and hell..any black American fighter is disturbing. I'm sure you must of had your ***** snatched by the BBC at some point in your life for you too keep so many black fighters dicks planted so firmly down your throat

Comment

Working...
                      X