No announcement yet.

SHOBOX: Lundy-Santana LIVE Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    LOL, too weak to go through -2000 posts.

Anyway you sound like you are deeply wrapped around rumors that don't fit your agenda.
    Rumors? Bro, don't give yourself that much importance. You can deny it, that's fine. It was the best argumentation you've made. You should be proud of it imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
      Rumors? Bro, don't give yourself that much importance. You can deny it, that's fine. It was the best argumentation you've made. You should be proud of it imo.
      Still amazed as to why you cant't find those derogatory comments I made bout Lara on Angulo...

THEY MUST BE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE ???

Comment

• Was there live and Lundy appeared to be in control the whole fight while Santana just isn't that good he looked shook everytime he got hit clean and his supposed power was nowhere to be seen, it was a decent boxing match with some nice exchanges.

Comment

• Poor Santana had that Allan Green syndrome looking at his shoes, pulling his shorts down every 5 seconds and slipping all over the place with the Timmy Bradley Nike's on. He lost to Lundy so what, now he needs to fight guys that are durable but are old, have no pop so he can get some experience past 5 rounds. I'm actually surprise that Lundy didnt really beat him bad.

I wonder if Santana ever fought the other Cuban fighters in the amateurs ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            Poor Santana had that Allan Green syndrome looking at his shoes, pulling his shorts down every 5 seconds and slipping all over the place with the Timmy Bradley Nike's on. He lost to Lundy so what, now he needs to fight guys that are durable but are old, have no pop so he can get some experience past 5 rounds. I'm actually surprise that Lundy didnt really beat him bad.

I wonder if Santana ever fought the other Cuban fighters in the amateurs ?
            He looked like crap but I feel many underrated Lundy. Showtime was making it seem like Santana was a world beater and was a stacked favorite due to his "sensational KO" to another unproven fighter in Johnny Garcia.

I'm not convinced Santana should find a different profession simply because he lost to a vastly more experienced fighter in Hammering Hank. Back to the drawing board I say.

Comment

Working...
            X