Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-09-2020, 07:21 PM #201
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2837 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 126,230.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -Weren't any peoples calling themselves black neither. Most of the Egyptian friezes show a light colored peoples being served by dark colored peoples save a few overruns by Nubians who seized control.

The earliest recorded slave trade dates to around 1600 BC when the Pharaoh hauled a ship overland to the Red Sea where they sailed to the Kenya area to trade farm implements and cloth for what can only be described as U black ancesters.

Later the Carthaginians carted trade goods and salt to Ghana to exchange for gold and slaves, ie your ancestors selling U off. Big biz in the day in subsaharan Africa. That set up the historical record for the Portuguese whose first slave trade was the white Berbers in North Africa to the western islands for sugar plantations. They quickly expanded to unexplored east Africa were U was traded like hot cakes for Caribbean sugar plantations and South America where Portuguese is still the predominate language. Then the Spanish, French, and English got involved with Arabs previously doing a brisk biz with Greec and Rome.

After depopulation seriously damaged subsaharan Africa who never had a strong population to begin with, the remaining population adopted colonist basics hygiene and advanced farming techniques to have exploded the pop by the end.

Currently well over a billion, in natural resources Africa is the wealthiest continent on earth, the whole reason the Chinese have been moving there.

But we all be black bros in U world, right, so why U always so MAD?

U big fun!
- -Humongous bump fun!
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:48 PM #202
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2453 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 52,731.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
Just took a glance at the cruiser rankings that Usyk ruled over, it's nothing more than a Hodge podge of names with too many consonants ....
guys no one has ever heard of besides may be Mario Breides and Glowacki....and going through their resumes, I am hard pressed to find much worth getting excited about
THis is hilariously Asinine

Glowacki is cruiser and so is breidis...

You were likely one of these fools praising wilder to bits before Fury took his soul.
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:55 PM #203
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2775 Post(s)
'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,060.53
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
No, you didn't claim they were "Arab", you claimed they were "Middle Eastern".

Here's a news flash for you, Ahab. There is no such place as the "Middle East". It does not exist.

The term "Middle East" was invented by a clueless European during the 18th or 19th century and originally included Tibet.

The fact that you use the term only further demonstrates how utterly CLUELESS you are.

Sumerians were NOT "Middle Easterners", Einstein..
Juvenile Semantics.... The Middle Eastern people are the peoples who make up the area that we call, coincidentally, THE MIDDLE EAST. You have no point, just useless words.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
'b' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 12:03 AM #204
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1686 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 36,988.21
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'b' View Post
Juvenile Semantics.... The Middle Eastern people are the peoples who make up the area that we call, coincidentally, THE MIDDLE EAST. You have no point, just useless words.
LMAO

I accept your surrender.

Tell the "Middle Easterners" of Tibet I said "what up". Lol..
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 05:44 AM #205
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2837 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 126,230.07

Quote:
LMAO

I accept your surrender.

Tell the "Middle Easterners" of Tibet I said "what up". Lol..
- -Tibet be BLACK now is it?

Why U never tell us what grade U in?

U in BLACK grade now?
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:03 PM #206
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Nash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,518.37
Total Points: 9,331.16

Quote:
Smells like a DUCK to me - which is typical for the Klitschko sisters. Wlad ducked the Sanders rematch just like Vitali ducked the Byrd rematch.

Answer me this: If the Vitali Byrd rematch would have been such the "hard sell", as you claim - then why did Wlad rematch Byrd?

Would you care to answer that please?

I look forward to reading your next round of Klitschko excuses..
I have no idea why Wlad rematched Byrd. It was pointless.
Nash out is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends