• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramirez vs Earl

if earl wins, Ramirez is robbbed

results sooon

FUKING ROBBBERY !!!!!!!!!!!

Ramirez BATTERED EARL !!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by FeelTheA-Force; 10-28-2006, 05:26 PM.

... And Yet Earl Wins...

Im Fukin Sickened !!!!!!!

Comment

the 116 - 112 cards were ridiculous.

i had it 114 - 114 with ramirez scoring two 10 - 8 rounds.

good fight though...although earl looked reeally limited and i can't see him doing well against any of the top lightweights

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
        the 116 - 112 cards were ridiculous.

i had it 114 - 114 with ramirez scoring two 10 - 8 rounds.

good fight though...although earl looked reeally limited and i can't see him doing well against any of the top lightweights
        i felt sick inside, after watching my own countrymen rob the poor guy.

Comment

i honestly hope earl gets knocked the fuk out in his next fight. he did not deserve to win this fight.

gifted home town win. he should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
            i honestly hope earl gets knocked the fuk out in his next fight. he did not deserve to win this fight.

gifted home town win. he should be ashamed of himself.

judging by that performance, if earl tries to step up he will get ktfo.

he should give ramirez a rematch. as if warren is gonna let that happen

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
              judging by that performance, if earl tries to step up he will get ktfo.

he should give ramirez a rematch. as if warren is gonna let that happen
              warren is the don king over in the UK. fukin pisses me off.

lets hope audley destroys skelton, just to piss frank off.

Comment

Nah, Warren only gets the small WBO, WBU fights, moreover his boxers make a fortune fighting people like Tweety pie's granny i.e. people like Hamed, S Harrison and A Harrision, Calzaghe, Khan spring to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Flagellum Dei View Post
                  Nah, Warren only gets the small WBO, WBU fights, moreover his boxers make a fortune fighting people like Tweety pie's granny i.e. people like Hamed, S Harrison and A Harrision, Calzaghe, Khan spring to mind
                  what are you saying? the WBO, WBU, are money making belts??

Comment

You can answer that question yourself, why have Sky stopped showing Warren fights? Suddenly they are shown on free to view TV ! Moreover, which title would you rather have WBC or WBU/WBO, these titles are often viewed as 'stepping' stones to better titles, as any profession boxer will tell you! Unfortunately, boxers like Calzaghe are so hyped up that the British viewing public believe the hype and give them their hard earned cash!

Comment

Working...
                    X