Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof Pacquiao ducked Khan, Bob Arum lied and HBO did not pass up on the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

genius floyd fans"

Pac can't decide for himself

Pac is a puppet

Pac fights who arum told him to fight.

PAC DUCKED KHAN!

genius floyd fans and their logic

Comment

Probably wanted a Top Rank in-house fight with Bradley. Plus it's Amir Khan, like the 5th best welterweight maybe.

Comment

You said "proof", where is the proof? More like speculation.

Comment

Maybe HBO feels that since Canelo is such a big star who did 300k, 350k with Lara and Angulo, that he would do at least 600k with Khan. While Pacquiao vs Khan may not have been seen as something fans would rave about enough, because both of their star power are lower than usual for the time being. Signing to fight Canelo raised Khan's stock and made him more popular than he was last week, while it made Canelo the big bad cherrypicker and more fans will likely pay for this than they would pay for Pac vs Khan. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Maybe HBO feels that since Canelo is such a big star who did 300k, 350k with Lara and Angulo, that he would do at least 600k with Khan. While Pacquiao vs Khan may not have been seen as something fans would rave about enough, because both of their star power are lower than usual for the time being. Signing to fight Canelo raised Khan's stock and made him more popular than he was last week, while it made Canelo the big bad cherrypicker and more fans will likely pay for this than they would pay for Pac vs Khan. Just my thoughts.
            You think fans wouldn't be raving enough about Pac vs Khan? Sorry, but I have to disagree with this. It would've been off the scale if that fight took place, it would have flooded social media and 99% of fans would have preferred that to Bradley-Pac 3.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
              You think fans wouldn't be raving enough about Pac vs Khan? Sorry, but I have to disagree with this. It would've been off the scale if that fight took place, it would have flooded social media and 99% of fans would have preferred that to Bradley-Pac 3.
              I agree that fans would have preferred Pacquiao vs Khan over a third Bradley fight. But Pac vs Khan wouldn't have attracted as much popularity and discussion as Canelo- vs Khan. Pac vs Khan is two welterweights, it's pretty basic, welterweights fighting eachother. One is great, the other one good. This is a welterweight moving up 2 weight classes to fight the MW champ. Boxingscene nearly blew up the day the fight was announced.

Comment

Where's your proof that HBO didn't pass on Khan for Pac? HBO doesn't care about Pac anymore, he's old news and he already got humiliated by Mayweather. They would rather feed Khan to Canelo. He's the future of the company.

Comment

I don't think it was a Duck, Arum just did not want to Pay Up and did not want to have to open his Books so he booked a fighter within his Camp so he can cash in and cash in on Pacquiao ALONE

No Way Arum wouldn't compromised with UK PPV Split like GBP did, he would've wanted most of that as well I'M SURE!
                  Last edited by sicko; 02-05-2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Arum always hates khan.

Comment

Just a few days ago Pacman was cherrypicking a chinny, dilapidated fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X