Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about boxers always fighting smaller opposition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about boxers always fighting smaller opposition?

I've been seeing some fighters lately that have been literally going out of their way to fight smaller opponents.

How do you feel about boxers that do this?

You mean "boilers" like broner who feasted on smaller guys, or someone like Santa Cruz who dragged a 118 pounder up 126? I'm not a fan of either method but I'm a huge hearns fan who's probably the greatest boiler ever, so I'm a bit biased. But, really, dragging guys up in weight is pathetic and much worse than a big guy draining himself to destroy smaller guys.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      You mean "boilers" like broner who feasted on smaller guys, or someone like Santa Cruz who dragged a 118 pounder up 126? I'm not a fan of either method but I'm a huge hearns fan who's probably the greatest boiler ever, so I'm a bit biased. But, really, dragging guys up in weight is pathetic and much worse than a big guy draining himself to destroy smaller guys.
      I'm talking about all of them

Comment

I don't care about fighting smaller opponents as long as they are natural at the weight and the best opponents at the weight.

Carlos Monzon seemed to have a size advantage over all his opponents at MW.

Comment

Working...
        X