No announcement yet.

Ok, Cain won but Im still pissed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    He has flaws, especially moving backwards. He gets tagged easily but he has a unhuman chin and heart. And he packs power that can knock down a tree. So his power carries him and makes up for his flaws. Flaws or no flaws, he will connect on you and you will feel it.
    unfortunately his chin will be gone too. You can only take so much brain damage before you chin goes.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
      unfortunately his chin will be gone too. You can only take so much brain damage before you chin goes.
      I don't know. It's holding up well. I did see his eyes roll back when Cain dropped him in the 3rd I believe. He was out but Herb didnt step in and Cain punching him again woke him up. He fell straight on his back. He took the same beating in the 2nd fight but he didnt fall like that.

Hard to say.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorian

Cain. He throws straight punches and sets em up nicely. Junior throws more haymakers. Honestly if you were to score the strikes landed Cain would out point him.

But why swim with the Shark? When you can grill him at your own game.

Kongo and all of Cains previous opponents didn't land lucky punches. They were legit. All I'm saying is Juniors only chance in hell is a big bomb that lands. He cant beat Cain. 99 out of 100 Cain wins and we already had that 1. Cain is too much for this guy. SIMPLE. Overall better fighter. Different league.

JDS stunned Cain twice in this fight so don't act like some fanboy with your little percentage numbers. You truly are a fanboy for thinking Cain would outstrike him if he didn't use any grappling despite seeing what happened the first time. Cain relies too much on his TD threats for his striking to work.

I already cleared up your 'lucky punch' claims. First fight was legit. You'd think with 2 dominating wins your fanboyism would be satiated by now
        People get stunned all the time. But hey guess what? Cain might've gotten stunned but guess who was the one that got KDed and was out on his feet majority of the fight? So your point is somewhat MOOT.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie
          Fight was overrated. Terrible fight IQ again by JDS and Cain stalls to hide his chin. Now I personally have nothing against that but Dana rants and raves about wrestlers stalling and Cain is one of the worst but he never says **** about it. Just like GSP both guys are the worst stallers in the UFC but Dana decides to cut guys like Fitch and Okami and blames their fight style when it has more to do with the UFC not giving a f-ck about promoting guys with small fanbases.
          What do you mean to hide his chin? You trying to say Cain has a bad chin?

Comment

Why are people talking "lucky" punch on a boxing site!?!?!?!??!??

Comment

Although I was pissed when the fight wasn't stopped (and my bro was texting me the same thing). I told myself, it's ok cause the ass whooping thats coming will be better than a stoppage.

It was so bad that he knocked himself out with the octagon. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                People get stunned all the time. But hey guess what? Cain might've gotten stunned but guess who was the one that got KDed and was out on his feet majority of the fight? So your point is somewhat MOOT.

Again mexican fanboy, you misread my post. I was responding to a ******ed claim about a lucky punch in the first fight and that JDS would never be able to do that again, so I mentioned the fact that he already came close twice last night.

It's very rare to see sore winners, but even more rare to see sore winners for a fighter who dominated twice.

Comment

DC destroyed Nelson, you idiot. DC would destroy anyone in heavyweight and 205.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Again mexican fanboy, you misread my post. I was responding to a ******ed claim about a lucky punch in the first fight and that JDS would never be able to do that again, so I mentioned the fact that he already came close twice last night.

It's very rare to see sore winners, but even more rare to see sore winners for a fighter who dominated twice.
                    You're really bitter that JDS lost huh? I'm trying to figure out why you came in here trying to offend people when we were simply trying to have a discussion.

Btw I'm not Mexican nor do I follow sports for certain nationalities. And I'm definitely not making any ridiculous claims for you to call me a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva
                      DC destroyed Nelson, you idiot. DC would destroy anyone in heavyweight and 205.
                      I'm guessing you are talking about Cormier? Why are you bringing him up? Or did I miss something?

Speaking of Cormier, another thing that got on my nerves last night was Rogan saying that even of Dos Santos lost he was still the #2 cause who else could beat him?

IMO that was a dumb thing to say. Cormier could very well beat him and I'm not even a fan of the guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X