No announcement yet.

Smdh....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Rees landed a lot of shots, shame he just didn't have the power to hurt Broner because he looked like he had everything else to give Broner big problems.
    Agree...i saw those pps, but weren't doing damage

Comment

13 more years of these type of threads buckle up fellas it's gonna be a long hatefilled envious ride.

Comment

Looks alright. Still got some learning to do, got hit with shots, from a guy 4 inches shorter than him, way too much. Was a mismatch from the start so can't really give him that much credit. Nothing wrong with tuneup fights, just can't enhance your legacy with them.

Hope he moves up soon, so we can see if he actually is the great fighter hes supposed to become

Comment

dumb people thats all i can say

Broner had power, it is harder to generate that power on a smaller opponent
          broner done what he had to, doesn't have power, yeah thats why he had rees down twice, and his corner thought it was enough
          war broner

Haters gonna hate

Comment

Yea the fight could have went on but there wasn't much hope for Rees and he would have just kept getting pounded on.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              It's funny because you guys hate on him so early i his career while he keeps onwinnig you will keep on hatin. A decade of being salty about one fighter? That is going to suck.
              Love the avi, but no hate from me. Just seeing and calling it like it is early stoppage.

Comment

Dont usualy post on here much,but the hate is gettin crazy,what shots did reese land besides body shots? everything was blocked,Broner broke him down n would have knocked him out cold the next round,people try too hard to hate sometimes on this forum,smh

Comment

They hate will only get worse because they guy they hate keeps winning and keep scoring KO's so yeah the haters will start getting a little desperate

That will try to claim some type of moral victory for Rees because of the first 2 Rounds HAHAHA this Forum is HILARIOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                    Dont usualy post on here much,but the hate is gettin crazy,what shots did reese land besides body shots? everything was blocked,Broner broke him down n would have knocked him out cold the next round,people try too hard to hate sometimes on this forum,smh
                    Don't get me wrong. He looks like he goes potential at a young age, but no pop with his hands ain't gonna get you far. Seeing how this kid that had no pop, imagine e what a guy with pop would do?

Comment

Broner did what he was supposed to do, then Rees' corner threw in the towel.

I was surprised with just how much Broner was getting hit early on. It looked like he was giving Rees free shots at his body.

Great knockdowns and I like Broner's uppercut but outside of that, meh.

Comment

Working...
                      X