X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
    HOW HYPOCRITICAL CAN YOU BE?
    You are defending a man that did not want to take blood tests and refused to them even after the "false" allegations of Mayweather.

A man that goes from 135 knocking guy outs, and beating them to a pulp that are as big as 154+ on fight night.

Literally breaking bones on a bigger fighter. (Margs)

And yet.

You don't even consider that manny was juicing.

Yeah, you don't seem biased at all.
    Not biased at all. It's generally considered in the sport that Mannie does not play foul ball. I cannot see any visual evidence of juicing. Refusing a test just because somebody makes an accusation is no reason for suspicion unless its an officially sanctioned demand. Mayweather was just playing games to get out of a fight. Everybody knows what that was about.

Marquez on the other hand presents a totally different picture. Hey, I admire JMM. I just think he let his ethics go to finally beat PacMan. Its just that simple.

Comment

"Let Nevada State Athletic Commission Do Their Job"

Well they did their job and JMM Passed Their Testing!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        I wonder if he think that Manny is suspect, lmao. If he says no, thread over!
        LMAO
        I'm still waiting for a response from that dumbass.

The level of ******ation will be EPIC!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          "Let Nevada State Athletic Commission Do Their Job"

Well they did their job and JMM Passed Their Testing!
          I remember those words. Kiss his ass too Mr Roach!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
            Not biased at all. It's generally considered in the sport that Mannie does not play foul ball. I cannot see any visual evidence of juicing. Refusing a test just because somebody makes an accusation is no reason for suspicion unless its an officially sanctioned demand. Mayweather was just playing games to get out of a fight. Everybody knows what that was about.

Marquez on the other hand presents a totally different picture. Hey, I admire JMM. I just think he let his ethics go to finally beat PacMan. Its just that simple.
            Thread over. He said that he has not seen visual evidence of Manny juicing, lmfao!. I'm out! I don't post in butthurt threads when I find out that they are butthurt posters.

Comment

Well, ok. That answers that with velocity and a perfunctory NO. lol But, I have heard stories that the juice can give you a better chin because of the increased muscle strength in the neck. So that's why I asked the question.
              Hahahaha. I love it !!!! All you ASSUMPTION don't mean *****
              Cause the " the referee calls a halt to the bout @ 2:59 of the 6th round, for the WINNER by KNOCKOUT, JUAN MANUEL "DINAMITA " MARQUEZ " BIT*#ES!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Thread over. He said that he has not seen visual evidence of Manny juicing, lmfao!. I'm out! I don't post in butthurt threads when I find out that they are butthurt posters.
                Ducketts, please describe your visual evidence of Manny juicing. (I can't wait to see this lol).

Comment

Not biased at all. It's generally considered in the sport that Mannie does not play foul ball.
                  Really...
                  By whom is this "generally" considered.
                  As far as I can remember in this forum there were tons of post of suspicion of Manny juicing.

Refusing a test just because somebody makes an accusation is no reason for suspicion unless its an officially sanctioned demand.
                  So going up in weight and destroying bigger fighters is no reason for suspicion?
                  Was Marquez an officially sanctioned demand?

Add to that that the fact that there is no better way to clear your name and shut people's mouth than to take the test once and for all.

AND...
                  Marquez was willing to take any test as long as Pac did it.

Now if you knew Marquez was dealing with Heredia since the last fight why not make him take the test.
                  It's not as if Manny didn't know about it.

Marquez on the other hand presents a totally different picture.
                  Please elaborate, why is it different.

I really am trying to see you logic, but you are not making any sense.
                  Anything you can say about Marquez can be said about Pac's previous fight.
                  With only one difference one was willing to take blood tests, one was not.

Comment

No no no no no no no.

Comment

PockyOW didn't use his steroids this fight and his chin showed signs of weakening without it.

Comment

Working...
                      X