No announcement yet.

14:53...Explain this to me please!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14:53...Explain this to me please!!!

At 14:53 of this video, this guy survives this barrage but how???

Maybe the other guy punches like Paulie?

Comment

Margarito-like chin. Damn that was brutal though.

Comment

fools have pillows for golves and the dude cant bust a grape so of course that aint gonna hurt nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          fools have pillows for golves and the dude cant bust a grape so of course that aint gonna hurt nobody.
          Im not sure if you ever boxed before or if you ever recorded yourself sparring or participating in live matches but heres two things:

1.Pillow hands or not boxing punches hurt like hell

2.When you record two boxers on any camera, there movement is slower on camera as it is during a live viewing and this dudes punches looked pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
            Im not sure if you ever boxed before or if you ever recorded yourself sparring or participating in live matches but heres two things:

1.Pillow hands or not boxing punches hurt like hell

2.When you record two boxers on any camera, there movement is slower on camera as it is during a live viewing and this dudes punches looked pretty fast.
            I boxed plenty of times. A punch with pillows on and from a pillow puncher to someone who can take a punch, will always look like this, but to be honest it looked like he felt two of those punches.

but to be real this is no difference then what mayorga does and let hard punchers like tito, mosley, etc hit him and he just keep coming.

some have great chins some dont.

Comment

thats the difference of being able to see the punch coming and not

the punches you dont see coming i.e williams, pac, hatton are the devastating ones

plus this guys chins insane if the other guy was smart he woulda wet to the body quick bet tht woulda dropped him

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                thats the difference of being able to see the punch coming and not

the punches you dont see coming i.e williams, pac, hatton are the devastating ones
                ^^This.

The shaolin guy was bracing for the punches. It's not that hard to take shots if you know they're coming and you brace for them.

Watch Miranda/Ugas or Forrest/Mayorga for even crazier examples of this.

Comment

Because he knew they were coming and he was bracing for them.

Ask Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
                    At 14:53 of this video, this guy survives this barrage but how???

because the guy is nuts

Comment

Working...
                    X