Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Bradley be a tune up/good come back fight for Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If, hypothetically speaking, this match could be made then yeh I'd have no qualms about it provided early 2013 meant a Pacquaio fight.

Comment

Better comp at welterweight?? There isn't any. Lets get 1 thing straight. Floyd is the best counter puncher in boxing. Counter punching stunts the Pacman offense entirely. So I really don't see him being competitive with Floyd.

But Bradley, he can actually adapt, is younger, fresh & has the stamina to keep up with Floyd. Couple that with the fact that he hung neck & neck with Pacman on bum legs, if Floyd fights at 147, Bradley is the best choice imo.

Comment

How is Bradley a tune-up?

Comment

Whats with obsession of Floyd having a tune up? Like someone said he just fought in May. He's gone longer between fights without a tuneup.

Comment

If it's possible, it's no tune up. It's a legit fight for welterweight superiority.

Comment

Fans in these forums are confused people. Bradly is supposed to be the GUY to beat. He's young, hungry, undefeated.

I bet this TS is one of those kids who repeats this mantra everyday: Paq is overrated. He's amateurish. He fought weigth drained, washed up figthers. Marques beat him three times, you name it.

Come fight night, the same kids expect Paq to murder his every opponent. Bradly is supposed to win decisively. He's young, undefeated, bla bla....

Comment

For the guys asking "Why does Floyd need a tune up" % the guys saying "How is Timmy a tune up"
                History taught me that basically anybody Floyd fights besides Manny/Sergio & King Kong gets defanged and called hand picked. So me classifying Timmy as a "Tune up", is just nipping it in the bud.

For the guys asking about the buisness head butt stuff...
                I'm well aware of the situation, but the same people asking the question blame the road block for Manny & Floyd not fighting on Floyd?
                You can't have it both ways guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  If TMT and TR can work together, yes.
                  I dont see the pillow fisted Bradley being much computition for Floyd. He wouldnt be able to keep Floyd from stalking him down over 12 rounds.

Comment

i hate dumb ass threads like this
                    tune up????
                    Bradleys one of the best fighters in the world hands down right in the top 5
                    your either being sarcastic or just a complete moron when it comes to the sport and have no idea what tune up means
                    i honestly cant think of a fighter in history that would use a prime bradley as a"TUNE UP"

i might even pick bradley over floyd at this stage in floyds career , 3-4 years ago at 140-147 floyd wins nearly every round but 2012 bradley def is a live dog

Comment

Bradley is not marketable, they wont fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X