Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA CEO accidentally confirmed Fight Night Round 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad to think, the best boxing game ever is Knockout Kings 2001. That game gave a better boxing experience, how do the people creating the games not notice **** like that?

Comment

Hopefully its better than the abomination that was Round 4

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
        http://www.gamespot.com/news/6262188.html

After the report, EA executives held a conference call with analysts in which they divulged several more details. Fans of the Fight Night series will welcome COO John Schappert's apparently accidental confirmation that a new installment in the boxing franchise is on the way. The title is likely the "Fighting Title TBA" listed on EA's release schedule as coming to consoles and "handheld/mobile" in the first quarter of 2011

IF you have Facebook the majority of the Fight Night staff is on their EA Sports Fight Night fan page. Please don't go there and chase them away.

EA Sports Fight Night
        http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...htnight?ref=ts
        any fighters confirmed for the game yet?

Comment

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6262188.html

After the report, EA executives held a conference call with analysts in which they divulged several more details. Fans of the Fight Night series will welcome COO John Schappert's apparently accidental confirmation that a new installment in the boxing franchise is on the way. The title is likely the "Fighting Title TBA" listed on EA's release schedule as coming to consoles and "handheld/mobile" in the first quarter of 2011

IF you have Facebook the majority of the Fight Night staff is on their EA Sports Fight Night fan page. Please don't go there and chase them away.

EA Sports Fight Night
          http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...htnight?ref=ts
          They said they would alternate the years they're fighting games came out.

So EA MMA is coming out this year and Fight Night round 5 is coming out next and the sequel to EA MMA will come out in 2012 etc.

Comment

I had no problem with the fighting system in round 4, I loved it.

I could go undefeated through a career campaign on Pro and win like 95% of my fights on champion but the fights would be hard fights.

However, I didn't like the graphics for some fighters (Tyson looked great but Pacquiao looked bad) and the training games were horrible I think they should get rid of training and apply a points system or something (maybe assign points for things you did well in a fight and force you to fight different ways for different fights to improve on certain attributes)

I would love a fifa 10 like manager mode and some of the animations need to be tightened up. The roster needs to include the best boxers in the world while keeping the great historical ones and Ray Robinson looks like a fat uncle of the real Sugar ray.

Comment

Tell them please add a Prime Oscar and Prime Trinidad for Classics.

Plus so I can beat Tito's ass for 8 rounds, cruise for the last 4 and obviously WIN.

Comment

So, you rather have Floyd Mayweather Jr., two other boxers and the rest generic? They are going after him but he's unreasonable with negotiations. I have been asking him on his Facebook and twitter trying to help out.
                does floyd demand alot of money for EA to put him on the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                  does floyd demand alot of money for EA to put him on the game?
                  Yea, even though he was on previous games

Comment

Have you heard Paulie Malignaggi talking about fight night r 4. lol ye f***** him up in attributes

Comment

rip off vitorious boxers already, just minimise the matrix sway.....

Comment

Working...
                      X