• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at "ruining our sport"

Hell he could possibly help it.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
      Should I be rooting for this?

That's a legitimate question. You have to examine the entire text to see if this helps boxing or just creates red tape and government jobs for unqualified people.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        That's a legitimate question. You have to examine the entire text to see if this helps boxing or just creates red tape and government jobs for unqualified people.
        For sure, it would be nice to have more information. But more than likely, would it not be the latter? That its just another way to expand this already fat government of ours?

Even if it could be ran efficiently, I don't don't think it is within the scope of the federal government at all, why do they have interest in it at all, the government should not be able to stick its ugly head into anything and everything. Please stick to police power, taxation, health care, international affairs etc.. Stay away from boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by DeymarPR View Post
          Yes he had gotten tortured, but it was HIS decison to go to the Armed Forces in a time of war, not anyone elses
          Uhhhh... he was in the armed forces, but even if he wasn't he would have been drafted to go to war. Stupid hippie scumbag.

Comment

Yes he had gotten tortured, but it was HIS decison to go to the Armed Forces in a time of war, not anyone elses
            Ow, that's a little harsh. I guess the same could be said of your guy Cotto getting in the ring with Margarito.
            ________
            FREE BLACK AMATEUR POR
            Last edited by FreshPrince; 03-28-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I don't think the government should be involved with sports at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
                Should I be rooting for this?
                Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
                How should we feel about this....
                Y'all should feel about it however you feel about it inside.
                If you let others form your opinions instead of forming your own then you are just another sad brick in the wall.
                Another sheep in the heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
                  Uhhhh... he was in the armed forces, but even if he wasn't he would have been drafted to go to war. Stupid hippie scumbag.
                  That's actually false.. not everyone got drafted.
                  No one goes to war expecting to get captured though.
                  Both y'all are "estupet".

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    Y'all should feel about it however you feel about it inside.
                    If you let others form your opinions instead of forming your own then you are just another sad brick in the wall.
                    Another sheep in the heard.
                    I don't know what to think because I'm not even sure what he is trying to accomplish.
                    ________
                    Uggs
                    Last edited by FreshPrince; 03-28-2011, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I hope McCain dies of a heart attack tomorrow, that dumb idiot, he lost the election now he wants to ruin my sport
                      weren't you all pro-McCain during the election season?

Comment

Working...
                      X