• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Dibella: Don't Disrespect My Boy Cotto

http://fighthype.com/pages/content5862.html

Bump!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cotto hasn't really gotten any respect throughout the build-up to the fight. He'll hopefully use it as fuel for the fire in training.

Comment

Word, I've got a couple petty cash wagers with friends haha.
        Cotto has already been written off bro and I plan on banking off of that.

Comment

Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
          Word, I've got a couple petty cash wagers with friends haha.
          Cotto has already been written off bro and I plan on banking off of that.
          You and me both ..... I'm hunting down all the high-rollers I can find so I can bank as much as I can on Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            You and me both ..... I'm hunting down all the high-rollers I can find so I can bank as much as I can on Cotto.
            Yea i've even got my mom bettin on Cotto with her filipina coworkers haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
              Is that your latest picture in your sig.

Comment

Cotto is been threated like a David Diaz or something!!

Unless Cotto has been payed 25 mills under the table so Mayweather-Pacquiao can be made, Cotto aint losing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Unless Cotto has been payed 25 mills under the table so Mayweather-Pacquiao can be made, Cotto aint losing!
                  are you already drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Who the hell do you think will pay 25 million to Cotto. This is still a 50-50 fight for both boxer and and I really think and some others out there that Manny has a big chance in defeating Cotto..

Well perhaps if it was Juan Manuel Lopez and Floyd Mayweather fight which we hall know Juan Manuel Lopez will have very slim chance of beating floyd.. Then perhpas there would be somebody willing to pay 25 million to Mayweather under the table just for him to lose.

But as for this fight Manny-Miguel, i really don't think somebody would be willing to pay for it. So WAke up dude and here drink your milk..

Comment

Working...
                    X