Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wilder Have The Best Heavyweight Resume? He's Beaten The Most Former Champions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Says Wilder beat 3 former champions and names 2. ............
    Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    LOL.

Exactly.

Gonna count dude twice.

WTF?
    Yes because he beat him twice. He has three wins vs. former champions; Liakhovich, Stiverne I, Stiverne II.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Yes because he beat him twice. He has three wins vs. former champions; Liakhovich, Stiverne I, Stiverne II.
      "He's Beaten the Most Former Champions" indicates he has beaten more former champions than others. So he would have had to beat three separate former champions- not the same one twice.

Weak, man.

Really weak.

Comment

"He's Beaten the Most Former Champions" indicates he has beaten more former champions than others. So he would have had to beat three separate former champions- not the same one twice.

Weak, man.

Really weak.
        3 wins > 2 wins

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          3 wins > 2 wins

2 champions(1 twice) = 2 champions

Comment

2 champions(1 twice) = 2 champions

Does the Corpse of Klitschko really count as a full champion though? I mean 2 years before he put Joshua on queer street he was getting toyed with by one of the worst boxers of all-time, Tyson Fury. Is that really something to be proud of? You Joshua nuthuggers are embarassing.

Comment

I like Wilder but none of these guys give great resumes.

But that can be fixed if they fight each other.

Fury is a bum he got one decision against mat Wlad and he became a crack head to avoid a rematch.

I give Joshua and Wilder the edge to KO him

Comment

Thread is Further proof why Wilders fans are brain dead and why they get stepped on !

Comment

LMAO talk about clutching

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Hes also the longest reigning current hw champ and is approaching being one of the top ten longest reigning hw champs.
                    That's really depressing.

Comment

Wilder's rivalry with Stiverne reminds me of my created boxer's record against the hilariously named Waldo Sanchez on fight night.

I beat him by decision in the first match. And knocked him out a further 4 times after that. In his second to last fight against me he heroically stunned my guy. I was reeling. Knocked him out in 2. Had to give him a rematch for his efforts where I knocked him out in 1.

Stiverne bravely standing directly in front of Wilder behind his gloves earns him the trilogy imo. And also how he fell. You'd definitely rematch a guy on fight night if the KO was that hilarious at least a couple of more times.

Comment

Working...
                      X