Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua on Heaviest Fight Weight: Maybe I'm Starting To Fill Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua on Heaviest Fight Weight: Maybe I'm Starting To Fill Out

Anthony Joshua believes his fight against "hungry" Carlos Takam will be an entertaining spectacle. The WBA, IBO and IBF heavyweight champion puts his titles on the line this weekend, with more than 70,000 expected to cram under the roof of Cardiff's Principality Stadium on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

problem is you're not gonna be able to carry the weight for 12 rounds..better be as lean as can be for a fighter that likes to move..takam will fall into this weight well..doesn't move that much and likes to come forward..he's gonna walk into an uppercut

Comment

Hope he doesn't gas

Comment

Fill out, natural weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Fill out, natural weight?
          I know right lol he knows he's in the heavy weight division right?? Lol

Comment

Hope you fix those stamina issues bro!! Go ahead and knock this guy out early so we can start talking about your next opponent lol

Comment

That is a big human being

Comment

This weight could become his achillies heel he was out on his feet for a few rounds v klitchko cos he gased himself out being so big we have seen it with david price whos a huge puncher aswell hearn only said last week or so aj would be near a stone lighter for this fight was looking razor sharpe a super quik not a good sign

Comment

It's gotta be the juice! The juice always makes you heavier.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    It's gotta be the juice! The juice always makes you heavier.
                    I agree orange juice is a hell of a steroid watch out for those ped tests whilst cycling with oj it'll turn you into a badman. Start slapping the taste out of you're trainers mouth whilst on the pads because the juice flows from the combatant to trainer and out the trainers backside.

Comment

Working...
                    X