Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Salido is a Step Back, But If The Promoters Agree...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's be honest here... When Loma fought Salido the first time it was a "Step back".
    (If you fight the shot senior Arum.... at least pay him for his scalp)

Comment

Yeah its a step back, but might as well avenge the one and only loss loma will ever have. Better than russell jr lmao. That would be a wasted fight.

Comment

He scared....

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
          Is the blueprint to miss weight, have Laurence Cole as the ref and get away with over 50 low blows?
          Which is something that Salido fans tend to forget.

Comment

If they do fight again, would he fight the same fighter that beat him or a fraction of that fighter?...If it is a fraction would that be revenge? It seems clear what Lomachenko thinks.

Comment

Sure, the number 2 ranked guy who has beat you already is a step back!

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                Walters, Gary Russell Jr., Sosa, and Martinez are proven fighters and you call that a, "hype job"?

In other words, move up to a 3rd division despite the fact you have only had 3 fights at 130 and haven't been in the division longer than a year?

Name two of all three of those guys best wins?? And are any of these fighters in the top 30? Or 50 for that matter? That bum ass resume and don't forget a loss to a cat like Salido. I wonder if you are in favor of Danny Garcia and have him ranked above the hype job. I mean they both have 1 loss. The difference is Gacia lost to one of the top guys in the division and Lomo got his ass beat by Salido.

Hype job until he shows me something!!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  "pro ranks" - so you're saying Stevenson isn't a pro. Okay

Not sure what point you're trying to make there.

I'm certainly not hyping Loma. I specifically said he's got "Salido problems" and he needs to answer that question. We're saying the same thing.

All I'm saying is, the number of losses Salido has means nothing when a future world champion gets knocked out by Darnell Boone; another future world champion gets knocked down for the first time by that same Darnell Boone; and another future world champion gets nearly outboxed by that same Darnell Boone. Win/Loss means nothing. Some fighters fight stupid and that's exactly what happened with Loma.

Do I believe Lomachenko beats Salido in the rematch? I'm not sure. Thus why the fight needs to happen because even Loma's most diehard fans aren't 100% convinced he can beat Salido - and if he can't beat even Salido, there's no way he can be P4P.

We're saying the same thing. So stop cussing

First you said I said "WORLD CLASS" in all caps like. Now you are changing it cause I corrected you and saying pro ranks. Rod Sodka is a pro what is your point?

My bad. It seems as though we are on the same page. I agree Lomo does have Salido problems and needs to get his weight up before ever being mentioned as the P4P best.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    Name two of all three of those guys best wins?? And are any of these fighters in the top 30? Or 50 for that matter? That bum ass resume and don't forget a loss to a cat like Salido. I wonder if you are in favor of Danny Garcia and have him ranked above the hype job. I mean they both have 1 loss. The difference is Gacia lost to one of the top guys in the division and Lomo got his ass beat by Salido.

Hype job until he shows me something!!
                    Walters was borderline P4P. His best win was Donaire when Donaire was ranked around the very lower end P4P like 10th, or near it.

Gary Russell Jr. Has a bunch of mediocre wins, and a good one over Gonzales (who notably KO'd Abner Mares in the first round a few fights before GR jr.). Definitely passes the eye test and is considered a top/elite fighter.

Sosa beat Stephen Smith and stopped Fortuna.

Martinez won vs Salido the first fight, put Mikey on his ass before, and got completely creamed by Lomachenko.

Salido has only lost to three people in the past 7 years. Gamboa on his prime, Mikey Garcia, and Martinez. He also avenged his losses against Cruz from 08', and Martinez when he was robbed with that draw decision.

Try harder.

Comment

[QUOTE=SniXSniPe;17676499]Walters was borderline P4P. His best win was Donaire when Donaire was ranked around the very lower end P4P like 10th, or near it.

Gary Russell Jr. Has a bunch of mediocre wins, and a good one over Gonzales (who notably KO'd Abner Mares in the first round a few fights before GR jr.). Definitely passes the eye test and is considered a top/elite fighter.

Sosa beat Stephen Smith and stopped Fortuna.

Martinez won vs Salido the first fight, put Mikey on his ass before, and got completely creamed by Lomachenko.

Salido has only lost to three people in the past 7 years. Gamboa on his prime, Mikey Garcia, and Martinez. He also avenged his losses against Cruz from 08', and Martinez when he was robbed with that draw decision.

Try harder.[/QUOTE]

So you named a WHOLE bunch of nobodies. I said name their two or three best wins. And you put this pathetic list together to suck Lomo off.

NONE of the fighters that you named are in the top 50 right now. You can't name any fighter on that list that you can put in the top 50. Salido is definitely not in the top 50 and he whooped lomo's ass. Took his 0 from him.

Lomo has a loss to a cat with 13 L'S and 4 Draws and he himself only has 9 fights 8-1. He is a HYPE job until proven otherwise.

Salido beat that ass and took his balls from him. I know want this hype job to be the future but that shyt won't happen. Danny Garcia > hyped ass Lomo.

That resume you put out there was pathetic. And that hype job LOSS to Salido. FACTS

Try harder.
                      Last edited by Sweet_Science2; 05-18-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X