Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: "My weight has settled down so I could still make welterweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People, let's be fair. Brook didn't have THAT much to lose by fighting GGG. Sure, it was BRAVE to put himself in the ring against the bigger man. Health wise it was a risk. Like it would be brave from GGG to go after Kovalev. But at the same time he did it because it was good money, and even losing the fight, he wouldn't lose his 147 title. I don't think he expected to have a fractured bone as a result. It just happened.

So, was he brave? yes. And he also training to win. You could see that he really trained hard for being a MW, and he would have beaten many MW's that night. But at the same time it was a good business move for him. He also increased his image and is now seen as a warrior, when he used to be seen as the guy who's fighting unknown fighters after beating Porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Read the bold. No prize fighter would ever do what you just said.

People can say Brook is ducking Spence all they want. That's just completely delusional. The simple fact is just that Spence brings nothing to the table and Brook is looking for a big fight.

Spence is hyped up by 25 people on this forum. Just like Porter was. When Brook beats him, they'll be the first to say he was nothing.
      Dude he is his mandatory, the money doesn't matter unfortunately.... if he wants to keep his belt he will have to fight him in the near future. Unless he gets a unification with Pac then it's almost definitely going to be his next fight unless he vacates.

Brook has a right to look for the biggest and financially rewarding fights like any other prize fighter but when you're holding the IBF title then there will be times when those fights won't be possible if you want to keep your belt.

Comment

• ****ing *******s talks about height to consider a fighter big! lol ~ Then boxing weigh - ins should be changed to boxing height - ins. You morons! Kell is big its because he's body mass index or bmi is quite big same as canelo and the others. It's not about his height!

Comment

Working...
        X