No announcement yet.

Top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters in Boxingscene - CompuPost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    nope, you have like 50% ratio, and I have 75%, and there's a poster with 80% ratio (the one with the Wilder deal with it avatar)
    ahh who gives a **** I dont be checking fools stats out I was just makin an obvservation on something I noticed out the name kev posted cause I was the only one with like low 1000's post when all were in mid teens.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      All these modern day fans focusoing on post count

In the past we hustled for karma points. Tougher breed of poster back then though

Comment

I like to think of myself as the Oleksandr Usyk. Quietly going about my business...biding my time to topple the big boys

Comment

Originally posted by omowale tribe View Post
          i'll be up there soon i reckon.
          +1

Comment

Damn got to get my quoted posts up.

Time to make some new threads:

"Why do WHITE people hate that a BLACK MAN Mayweather is the best!?"

"Golovkin is only popular because he's white, FACT!"

"Euro-White fighters can't beat the slick black style!"

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Your request is being processed. I had to confirm with CompuPost, your claim checks out. The post will be edited soon.
              Compupost!!! LMAO. Good stuff buddy. Keep it coming. I need to laugh. I am in pain now.

My beer, snack & water guy died yesterday in Tokyo. He was the 4th generation to run his family business, going back a long long time. My Sensei was 89, loved in our community and very kind. He was a nosy yet helpful old man, old people tend to be nosy. He knew nothing about boxing, except that Ali was the greatest. He knew everything about sumo. He ran our area by reputation, we shoveled show together. Kinda. He knocked on my door last year asked my woman to get her big American dude up, so 'we' could clear a path in the snow.

I didn't want to help, selfish me just wanted to sleep. But my old Sensei gave me a few swigs of his secret alcohol stash, 150 year old, and shoveling snow was easy work.

His wife told me he died yesterday, a lil after 10 AM, japan time.

RIP my Sensei he was my buddy for 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Exactly what I said. My ratio is like 80% so I think I'm top10 P4P

You have a good ratio too man, you can be my competition for #1 spot.
                I feel you on that.

My style is impetuous, my posts are impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

this right here! theirs only a few posters like myself who actually get quoted for their boxing knowledge all the race are race baiters.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                    percentage-data is more precise, for example:

Only 4.7% of Kev's post's are quoted.

And Kovalev#1 has 54.3% ratio. So Kovalev's posts/quoted posts-ratio is better.
                    That's actually not true. CompuPost started tracking post quotes at the end of 2015, not in 2006. So out of my 8 posts a day i've made on average from the day Boxingscene started tracking post quotes, 1,200 something have been quoted. You are taking my entire 27,000 whatever posts I have and getting your math from there, and getting Kovalev#1's math from his total posts, which he started posting in this decade I believe. I've been posting like for 0 years so calculating all of my posts of 10 years is not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

You'd be surprised, you actually won't get many quotes from threads. For example, I make about 4 threads a year, and 2 would be in the gaming section, maybe 1 in the lounge, 1 in NSB. You get more quotes from actual posts in other people's threads, or giving opinions in Comments Threads.

Comment

Working...
                      X