No announcement yet.

pacquaio can be a 10 division world champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
    he can go down at super flyweight and bantamweight to be 10 division holder .
    the champion there are weak he can fight them to get his 9 and 10 division shot .i know he can still manage to loss weight , even he is dehydrated in the fight night he can still be able to beat the title holder at that division
    I don't think he can go lower than 130 at this stage lol. He can go up tho if he can hire Heredia for Cruiser wt to heavy wt punching power and durability. Beat up guys up to light Heavy maybe even cruiser wt. just no guys over 5'11 lol.

Comment

Personally I think Klitschko should go down to lightweight and spark out Broner then move back UP to welterweight and KO Floyd.

Comment

I honestly don't think he could even make 135 anymore. Certainly not 130. No chance at all. 130 would be impossible for him. 135 a stretch, and 140 would be comfortable.

Comment

I thinks Hopkins should go down to 140 and fight Juan Manuel Marquez,2 technitions would be a great fight

And Haye should go fight Martinez at 160,While Floyd fights Donaire at 122

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            I thinks Hopkins should go down to 140 and fight Juan Manuel Marquez,2 technitions would be a great fight

And Haye should go fight Martinez at 160,While Floyd fights Donaire at 122
            Nah dog, it'll have to be a catchweight of 123 1/8 or no fight

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Nah dog, it'll have to be a catchweight of 123 1/8 or no fight
              Yea they will agree on 123 1/8 and Floyd will come in at 125...deal

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                Still crying LOL
                What do you mean? This is a thread where ts wants opinions.

Here, take this and stick this up your cunt

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX
                  what kinda of bull**** did i just read???i hope you are just trolling,please tell me you are trolling
                  Very ironic post of yours Larry. Very ironic.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

[QUOTE=woopwoop;12927996]What do you mean? This is a thread where ts wants opinions.

Here, take this and stick this up your cunt

[/Q

How about you stick it your ass and ****.

Comment

manny is done..

Comment

Working...
                      X