No announcement yet.

Is Joe Calzaghe an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
    Yeah, when you can beat Roy Jones JR and Bernard Hopkins without throwing a single punch, that tells me you're one of the ATG. They dont call him Joe Calslappy for nothing.
    This right here

Comment

well i chose no because he didnt face the best. kinda like what chris jhon, they are both undefeated for a simple reason.........

Comment

He is a couple of places above floyd. If floyd is top 100, Joe is 90 ish.

Comment

yes.

Comment

Very good win over Kessler. Good win over B-Hop.

Not an ATG resume.

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
            Yeah, when you can beat Roy Jones JR and Bernard Hopkins without throwing a single punch, that tells me you're one of the ATG. They dont call him Joe Calslappy for nothing.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            yes.

I will never get tired of pointing out how he slaps the ref right on the tit and he doesn't even flinch.

Comment

Andre Ward already has a better resume at 168. Even Froch has a better resume.

Pascal
              Taylor
              Dirrell
              Abraham
              Johnson
              Bute

That ****s all over Joe's 168 resume.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                He is a couple of places above floyd. If floyd is top 100, Joe is 90 ish.
                Floyds resume is 10 times better. + he is a 5 weight champ.

Comment

Yes.

The poll will say no though, as this is an american site with mostly american users

Comment

Definitely an atg among the super middleweights which has a very short history. But you have to admit the wins over Jones Jr and B-Hop came after their careers were done. Still definitely one of the best super middleweights without those wins.

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
                      Definitely an atg among the super middleweights which has a very short history. But you have to admit the wins over Jones Jr and B-Hop came after their careers were done. Still definitely one of the best super middleweights without those wins.
                      Uhmm B-Hop's career was not done.

Comment

Working...
                      X