Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jussie Smollett's double jeopardy claim tossed out by judge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Worse than that, this could have started racial tensions leading to people getting hurt or even deaths.

People wearing MAGA hats were already getting beat up in some places.
    Did you see the police body-cam footage? the guy was still wearing a brand-new rope around his neck!

How ****ing dare he do that and make light of actual lynchings....

Jussie is a piece of ****.

He went out of his way to raise racial tensions..... his whole story was geared to demonise white people and raise racial tensions......... his crime was severe, but he got off with a slap on the wrist.

Shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Jussie Smollet is the spirit animal of millions living in this country.
      Idk about this. I think lotsa mofos that were supporting him out of the gate jumped off the Juicy Smooyay war wagon early.

But yea sure I'm sure you can find some tiny number of folks, not millions doe, still supporting him like his family & some dense mfers not unlike you can still find some small number of mfers in the KKK or believe in the flat Earth.

The US might be the dumbest smart country in the world so it's not really a surprise some mofos in the US are down for massively dumb sh^t.

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      In my opinion, if you fabricate a story that could get someone wrongly convicted, then you should serve a similar sentence to what an innocent person would because of your story
      I agree. I think there are a bunch of overkill overbearing types of rules & laws in the US with some things, but I think the reporting of a fake crime is one of the things we are too light on.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Did you see the police body-cam footage? the guy was still wearing a brand-new rope around his neck!

How ****ing dare he do that and make light of actual lynchings....

Jussie is a piece of ****.

He went out of his way to raise racial tensions..... his whole story was geared to demonise white people and raise racial tensions......... his crime was severe, but he got off with a slap on the wrist.

Shameful.
        No, I will take a look at the bodycam footage.

Yeah hopefully this time it goes to court and he gets indicted on all charges, plus a huge fine of all the costs of this investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          No, I will take a look at the bodycam footage.

Yeah hopefully this time it goes to court and he gets indicted on all charges, plus a huge fine of all the costs of this investigation.

I'll save you the time......

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idk about this. I think lotsa mofos that were supporting him out of the gate jumped off the Juicy Smooyay war wagon early.

But yea sure I'm sure you can find some tiny number of folks, not millions doe, still supporting him like his family & some dense mfers not unlike you can still find some small number of mfers in the KKK or believe in the flat Earth.

The US might be the dumbest smart country in the world so it's not really a surprise some mofos in the US are down for massively dumb sh^t.

I agree. I think there are a bunch of overkill overbearing types of rules & laws in the US with some things, but I think the reporting of a fake crime is one of the things we are too light on.
            The guy got off because he was gay and black.....

If you don't see what he done.... and know he is tied to high-up black people (I'm talking DA's, ex-presidents, Jessie Jackson)...... then good luck in life, cause you are getting played, and can't even see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Just like you to bring KKK to the story you ****ing low life snowflake.I thought I sent you to your safe space.

Comment

Whatever happens to this guy?

He should’ve been locked right?
                He faked a hate crime on a grand stage.

Comment

I hope he gets bashed by 2 dudes wearing Maga hats.

It would be karmic.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    I hope he gets bashed by 2 dudes wearing Maga hats.

It would be karmic.
                    Lmao oh the irony.

He should’ve been arrested and sentenced. What he did was absolutely atrocious, dangerously irresponsible, and down right disgusting.

Comment

Juicy Smoulier had to do what he had to do to bring racial equality!

Comment

Working...
                      X