Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 10-27-2020, 05:23 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 647 Post(s)
TMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,927.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubledagger View Post
Who gives AF?

He's the one calling out boxers, that's why I brought it up.

No boxer has called him out on a real fight, therefore its irrelevant who would win i a real fight.
So basically, nobody, got it.

Who cares if he could win a boxing match or not?

"oh I can beat you in a fight but only if the rules prohibit 75% of the skills you could use to beat the **** out of me in a matter of minutes"
TMLT87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 05:37 AM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Doubledagger has a spectacular aura aboutDoubledagger has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 15,860.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLT87 View Post
So basically, nobody, got it.

Who cares if he could win a boxing match or not?

"oh I can beat you in a fight but only if the rules prohibit 75% of the skills you could use to beat the **** out of me in a matter of minutes"
Lmao! You do realise that in a real fight a person can grab a brick or a baseball bat, punch or kick the balls, poke the eyes, headbutt, and all of those things that arent allowed in MMA.

Lol, you.think being an MMA fighter makes Khabib an expert street fighter?

You're delusional.

This is why I told you its irrelevant because street fights are unpredictable and not to mention they dont get broadcast live on tv so we cant even watch it.

Dont make me embarass you any further, let it go while youre still...not too low.
Doubledagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 05:57 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

TMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubledagger View Post
Lmao! You do realise that in a real fight a person can grab a brick or a baseball bat, punch or kick the balls, poke the eyes, headbutt, and all of those things that arent allowed in MMA.

Lol, you.think being an MMA fighter makes Khabib an expert street fighter?

You're delusional.

This is why I told you its irrelevant because street fights are unpredictable and not to mention they dont get broadcast live on tv so we cant even watch it.

Dont make me embarass you any further, let it go while youre still...not too low.

I'm talking about 1 v 1 unarmed combat not sucker punching someone, having a buddy jump in or using a weapon, those are things that have very little to do with fighting skill.

LOL @ eye gouging, headbutting and ball grabbing your way to victory against an MMA fighter with high level wrestling too. My advice, go to an MMA/wrestling/BJJ gym and ask to spar with one of their top guys. It will take you maybe 5 minutes to understand why none of the theoretical stuff you thought would work actually would. You will also realize why headbutts (which were actually legal in the 90s) and eye gouges would benefit the wrestler/grappler far more than the guy trying to defend against him.
Old 10-27-2020, 11:30 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2853 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,733.85
Total Points: 91,684.26
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn No Message - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Jones - DC x2, Gus x2, Hendo, Shogun, Machida, Vitor, Bader, Glover, Rashad, Chael, Rampage

GSP - 2-1 vs Hughes, BJ x2, Koscheck x2, Shields, Fitch, Nick Diaz, Hendricks, Condit, Alves, Sherk, Bisping

Anderson - Hendo, Vitor, Franklin x2, Chael x2, Nick Diaz, Maia, Marquardt, Okami

Khabib - Conor, Dustin, Justin, RDA, Barboza, Michael Johnson, Iaquinta

Khabibs record doesnt have the depth of the other GOAT candidates. And 16 of his 29 wins were in Russian B leagues, with about half of those being against guys that were either making their debuts or had losing records at the time.
I'd say Silva's the GOAT, GSP the welter GOAT, Khabib the BOAT at lightweight. Jones might have a claim to that title at light heavy. But it's still pretty classless on his part trying to put some shade on Khabib this week. Let the guy have his moment. DC was right, he's the scum of the earth. If he wants attention so bad, he needs to STFU and beat a top contender at heavy.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 01:27 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1771 Post(s)
RetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,865.88
Total Points: 187,356.32
Thanks for the Gonzalez vs Yaegashi stream! :-) - Tyler_Durden thank you :-) - DreamFYS 

Khabib was much more dominate than Jones especially lately where a lot of people thought Jones lost to Santos and Reyes. And in his prime lost to Gus the first fight.

Khabib dominated not only the top LWS but his last three fights where against opponents who were on the p4p list. Three p4p fighters looked like children. He just needed Tony Ferguson and he basically cleared the best weight class in ufc with ease.
RetroSpeed05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 10:18 PM #16
Il Principe

Quoted: 1657 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,884.04
Total Points: 77,790.72
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

I donít like Jon but he has a point.

I can only find 2 legit opponents on Khabibís UFC record and he only defended that title twice? Iím not seeing any case for being goat. He was undefeated, great, but Conor and maybe Barbosa really are the only guys he has on there.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 10:20 PM #17
Il Principe

Quoted: 1657 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,884.04
Total Points: 77,790.72
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Jones - DC x2, Gus x2, Hendo, Shogun, Machida, Vitor, Bader, Glover, Rashad, Chael, Rampage

GSP - 2-1 vs Hughes, BJ x2, Koscheck x2, Shields, Fitch, Nick Diaz, Hendricks, Condit, Alves, Sherk, Bisping

Anderson - Hendo, Vitor, Franklin x2, Chael x2, Nick Diaz, Maia, Marquardt, Okami

Khabib - Conor, Barboza

Khabibs record doesnt have the depth of the other GOAT candidates. And 16 of his 29 wins were in Russian B leagues, with about half of those being against guys that were either making their debuts or had losing records at the time.
Fixed it for you.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 10:20 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16150 Post(s)
Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,479.49
Total Points: 229,952.03
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtali View Post
I think it comes down to one guy tested positive multiple times for PEDs and the other hasnít. Iím not giving a stance on it, iím just saying i think thatís something to consider.
DAMN!!!!!! Man KO!
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 11:04 PM #19
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 8646 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 181,760.90
Total Points: 193,592.84
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear 
Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland 
happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- 
alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Man, Jones is not the GOAT.

GSP is.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 07:31 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
Fixed it for you.
You dont rate the Poirier, Gaethje and RDA wins?

Gaethje I think was being a little overrated going into the Khabib fight, hes good but I think he caught a 36 year old Tony on the downslide.

Poirier imo is a p4p top 10 level talent these days. And RDA has picked up some really good wins over the years, he went on probably the strongest streak of his career right after Khabib beat him too.

Share This With Friends