Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin cashing out and retiring. Showing his real persona. Doesn't care anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damage control maxi? Wow i never thought that of him. But well...gennady not caring about answering the uestions is something very regular on him....he never does...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Yeah probably. He should just go all out one way or the other or say he doesn't know who wins like everybody else and stop being gay.
      He's pulling a DramaShow. Claim Jacobs is a bum then the closer the fight gets, change your tune.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Maybe he's demoralized because not many bought into his hype. Good riddance.
        And/or because the Floyd/McGregor circus is taking all of the attention away from he and Canelo's fight.

Comment

Comment

Well if he has made a shlt tonne of money, still has control of his faculties and is a good age, why not!

Look at RJJ

Comment

Maxi Pad hedging his bets. Damage control post to soften the blow when GGG takes the L. I smell a lot of fear out of you once c0cky GGG fans. Going to see a lot of tears up in here worst then when Kovalev took his L.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                same as Loma/Rigo only Loma is the smaller dude instead of the bigger one. I doubt it gets made.
                Difference is rigo is begging for the fight and twitter fueding whil crawford is far away from lomas mind

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Difference is rigo is begging for the fight and twitter fueding whil crawford is far away from lomas mind
                  Difference is Rigo would take the fight while Loma will not. Like I said it likely isn't going to happen.

Comment

I think he took a lot of punishment in the Jacobs fight. He thought of retiring after that fight.

Comment

You back on the pipe bro?

Comment

Working...
                      X