Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-26-2017, 11:54 AM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 843 Post(s)
original zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 60,434.52
Knows the Boxing Biz! - LoadedWraps The Bronze Bomber is the most exciting heavyweight in boxing today - Thurman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
Who cares that it's for the WBO. What I find more astonishing is that some of ya'll have credence in these titles in the first place.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
the entire sport revolves around the titles. who fights who, where, when and why is largely determined by the titles and/or trying to move up the rankings.

should football fans ignore the super bowl? should basketball fans ignore the NBA finals? should tennis fans ignore the grand slams?
original zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-27-2017, 05:46 AM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Gonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,138,857,039,992.53
Total Points: 271,138,862,723,797.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by original zero View Post
the entire sport revolves around the titles. who fights who, where, when and why is largely determined by the titles and/or trying to move up the rankings.

should football fans ignore the super bowl? should basketball fans ignore the NBA finals? should tennis fans ignore the grand slams?
Unfortunately boxing doesn't work the way tennis, nba, football works. trust me I've been watching the sport long enough to understand all the bull**** that goes on with these organizations.

If you've been watching this sport for more than a handful of years and have credence(faith/belief/trust) that these organizations will do the right thing, then I don't know what to tell you.
Gonzalez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:03 PM #93
Undisputed Champion

original zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud oforiginal zero has much to be proud of
Knows the Boxing Biz! - LoadedWraps The Bronze Bomber is the most exciting heavyweight in boxing today - Thurman 

Quote:
Unfortunately boxing doesn't work the way tennis, nba, football works. trust me I've been watching the sport long enough to understand all the bull**** that goes on with these organizations.
FIFA and the olympics are two of the most corrupt organizations on the entire planet. but people who watch those sports still care about who wins the championship. boxing is no different.

Quote:
If you've been watching this sport for more than a handful of years and have credence(faith/belief/trust) that these organizations will do the right thing, then I don't know what to tell you.
i've been closely following boxing since 1988. i have no faith in anything. nobody said anybody is doing the right thing. i simply said the sport completely revolves around the four belts and their rankings and to pretend otherwise is foolish.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:21 PM #94
Undisputed Champion

Gonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FIFA and the olympics are two of the most corrupt organizations on the entire planet. but people who watch those sports still care about who wins the championship. boxing is no different.

i've been closely following boxing since 1988. i have no faith in anything. nobody said anybody is doing the right thing. i simply said the sport completely revolves around the four belts and their rankings and to pretend otherwise is foolish.
That's all fine and dandy. I don't recall saying the sport doesn't revolve around the belts. I said I don't understand why some of ya'll have faith in these sanctioning bodies.

You're basically agreeing with me, so I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to debate.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:47 AM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
That's all fine and dandy. I don't recall saying the sport doesn't revolve around the belts. I said I don't understand why some of ya'll have faith in these sanctioning bodies.

You're basically agreeing with me, so I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to debate.
lol, you replied to me buddy. if you agreed with my position, you had a funny way of showing it.

don't recall anybody saying they had faith in anything.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:32 AM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
lol, you replied to me buddy. if you agreed with my position, you had a funny way of showing it.

don't recall anybody saying they had faith in anything.
Yes I did reply, after you replied to my original post. It's all good. I understand your position on the subject.

Share This With Friends

Tags
26th, angeles, august, center, cotto-kamegai, stub

User Tag List