Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the Cruiserweight division ever been good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the Cruiserweight division ever been good?

I've always known it to be a very weak division it's never been stacked with quality and had the big fights like the Welterweights, Middleweigts and other divisions. In my time of watching boxing the one fight that got me excited was Haye vs Maccrinelli unification fight

right now?

Comment

Oneil Bell vs Jean Marc Mormec 1 for me. Bell became the second undisputed champ after Holyfield. I think David Haye became the third undisputed champ. Haye's dad is Jamaican.

Comment

no, no it hasnt.

Comment

It's good now & has been for the last couple of yrs tbh.. It's mostly filled with European fighters & does not get much coverage beyond Germany/Russia.. That's why a guy Lebedev isn't on most people's p4p list because they don't know about him..

Comment

Toney vs Jirov is one of the greatest fights ever,but not sure if that counts towards the divisions overall prestige.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Oneil Bell vs Jean Marc Mormec 1 for me. Bell became the second undisputed champ after Holyfield. I think David Haye became the third undisputed champ. Haye's dad is Jamaican.
              True.. After Haye we had guys like Adameck, Huck, Lebedev & recent additions of Glowacki & Usyk..

But this division has been underrated by far..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                That's why a guy Lebedev isn't on most people's p4p list because they don't know about him..
                It probably has something to do with how badly Guillermo Jones disfigured his face.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                  Toney vs Jirov is one of the greatest fights ever,but not sure if that counts towards the divisions overall prestige.
                  What a fight this was

Comment

It's really good at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X