No announcement yet.

Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom Died

oh and the best part is he's worth $400m dollars and there's no pre-nup.

he on some Depp Shit i tell ya.

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    he's worth $400m dollars and there's no pre-nup.

Comment

Boy did he get played.

Comment

If he asked her to delay the divorce because his mom just died she would say "ALL YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IS YOUR OWN NEEDS!"

Female mind in under a minute

Comment

Wasn't there some rumour that she wasn't into him on that movie set that they hooked up on? I guess her agent pushed her into it to raise her profile, and now she just can't force it anymore.

Comment

Can't trust these hoes man...

Comment

when you're dating or going to marry someone from hollywood at least pick the one who is also famous and not a slut among sluts in hollywood haha.

Comment

Amber Heard is going to cost Depp upwards of $350 million.

$200 million divorce settlement, spousal support (likely $2.5 million a year). And he handed over $150 million to Vanessa Paradis because he didn't want a civil suit dragging on, so he could marry Amber real quick.

Mel Gibson is still the GOAT, forced to pay $425 million as well as spousal support to Robyn Moore.

I wish I had money probs like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post

$200 million divorce settlement, spousal support (likely $2.5 million a year). And he handed over $150 million to Vanessa Paradis because he didn't want a civil suit dragging on, so he could marry Amber real quick.

Mel Gibson is still the GOAT, forced to pay $425 million as well as spousal support to Robyn Moore.

They were married barely a year, I highly doubt the judge will rule in her favor, she'll be lucky to end up with a couple of million at best, any more is injustice.
                  Last edited by Enayze; 05-27-2016, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post

Amber will bag 350 million easy without any effort and will still get dicked down from who ever anytime she wants.

Comment

Working...
                    X