No announcement yet.

Bradley on TR extension and more.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley on TR extension and more.

Apparently he is not working with Cameron dunkin no more either.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2014...nclick_check=1

I get he wants to secure his future but don't see how staying with tr will do anything for his legacy

Comment

“Remember, Floyd Mayweather can do whatever he wants. He doesn’t have to fight me,” Bradley said. “Fans asked him to fight Manny Pacquiao, he’s not fighting Manny Pacquiao, you know what I’m saying? There’s no guarantee. What I have to look after is myself. I can’t chase a guy. I can’t chase Floyd Mayweather, and chase this guy, chase this guy. I need to secure my future, secure my legacy, and secure what Tim Bradley wants and what will benefit him and his family.”
      Real ****in talk

Comment

Bad idea to have your wife negotiate your deals,,, just ask shane mosely,,

She will take you to the cleaners in a divorce, and knows where all the income is at....

Wont blame bradley for resigning, I wish he wouldnt have, and became a free agent, but understand his point,, Financial security for your family is very important

Comment

Can't blame him or his reasoning but I'm disappointed anyways. He just closed the door on many great fights besides just Mayweather

Comment

Smart decision on Bradley's part.

Comment

Noooooooo

There's goes not just the Floyd fight but many others I hope PAC wins I'm rooting for PAC now I know wants he's a free agent Floyd would fight him but in the other hand PAC didn't sing an extension so there's no way bob lets PAC man win this one

Comment

Before the Marquez fight there was an interview where somebody asked Tim if he's happy with TR, he said sometimes there are things that he disagrees with, but financially speaking, he's very satisfied. Tim's a smart guy, if he got the deal he sought then all the more power to him. "What I asked for, I got. It’s a lucrative deal."

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Real ****in talk
                agreed

Comment

Of course Top Rank is going to try to lock Bradley on an extension. Why are they looked at as villains? They offered him a great deal that works for both sides and don't want to lose Bradley to their competition. This is business 101. Move the **** on.

Comment

Hopefully for Bradley the Cold War thaws at least a little bit. TR doesn't have many fights for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X