Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really believe Adrien Broner got knocked out in sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it a bit. He's a very very very very vulnerable, and he is far from a floyd mayweather defensivewise, he's taking then clean with open mouth. And i could easily see him clowning even more in sparring.

Comment

there's never verifications of rumors like this, but when there are rumors like this, the guy usually loses

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        there's never verifications of rumors like this, but when there are rumors like this, the guy usually loses
        Well considering this happened over a year ago and Broner hasn't lost a fight since then, I guess He broke the mold.

Comment

Heck no, Broner didn't get knocked out that's just wishful thinking from people who openly hate him and people who privately, indirectly hate him. That would have made CRAZY headlines and trust me that would have been a KNOWN fact by now like the Valero-De La Hoya story.

I bet he just got caught with a good shot but kept it together and finished the sparring nothing major

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            Well considering this happened over a year ago and Broner hasn't lost a fight since then, I guess He broke the mold.
            oh, i thought this was now, it probabley happened in camp for the de leon fight. and thus it stays true to the mold

Comment

I ask, who on this site would have more access to this information than Rick Reeno? He says it didn't happen and Broner was just rocked. I'll take the word of the guy who stands to lose credibility over anyone else's.

Comment

I don't give a fuck and don't understand why anybody would, really.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  not sure what to belive, now. just kinda sucks broner jumped the Whole 140 division. Hows that even tolerated?
                  He was scared I the guys at 140. That's why he fights a wop with no punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    You're caught in a lie, and now we get this trash from you, lmao!

how did i know...how did i effing know that Adrien's proctologist would be here

Comment

Working...
                    X