Velasquez resopnds to Tyson Fury's Challange

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velasquez resopnds to Tyson Fury's Challange

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/11...ng-belfort-ufc

Velasquez responds to Fury. Speaking to ESPN, UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez responded to the persistent challenges of heavyweight boxing contender Tyson Fury. Said Velasquez: "I'm not a boxer. I'm a mixed martial artist, and if he wants to fight, he can go into the UFC and work his way up like everybody else does. Nothing is given to you in this world. ... Don't talk about it, go ahead and do it."

Does Tyson really have that little going on in his Boxing career that he has to stoop to this?

Comment

Fury is young and dumb. He needs to grow up.

Comment

This is a blatant duck.

Comment

fair play to cain... intelligent answer

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fury would KO Cain on the ground or on the feet, it doesn't matter. Boxing rules.

Comment

Really don't know what the point of all that was from Fury, he needs to delete his twitter and lock himself fin tthe gym

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Really don't know what the point of all that was from Fury, he needs to delete his twitter and lock himself fin tthe gym
                This dude on twitter is equvilent to drunk texting ex bitchites

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
                  Fury would KO Cain on the ground or on the feet, it doesn't matter. Boxing rules.
                  You do Know that cain was an all American Wrestler who has endless cardio while Tyson is a marginally skilled HW who cant stop eating twinkies when hes training. I would wage Money that Junior Do Santos the man cain beat for the UFC HW title is a far superior striker to Tyson I punch myself in the face Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    You do Know that cain was an all American Wrestler who has endless cardio while Tyson is a marginally skilled HW who cant stop eating twinkies when hes training. I would wage Money that Junior Do Santos the man cain beat for the UFC HW title is a far superior striker to Tyson I punch myself in the face Fury.
                    i didn't know that, I stand corrected. wrestling>boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X