Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson: McGregor's Gonna Get Killed; Dumb to Accept Boxing Rules!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
    Oh, so you're kidding now.
    My percentage? Nothing. I'm a broke American like yourself, and 99% of people in this country.
    No am not kidding get a sense of humour mate, you seem to lack one, not if you are getting paid by Dana or Mayweather, not sure what offended you or you are married to one of these people. Seriously get a life wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      Its a pure fight opinion not an opinion on,money lol. Damn boys on here cant comprehend much ofanything haha
      That how I see it as well, Tyson is looking purely from a competitive view point and he is 100% right in what he said

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        easily....

huh? follow along.

like what....mcgregor not putting himself in position to get outboxed by the greatest boxer of our generation?

if they want to pay me 100 mil to race usain bolt, i'm all in. what do i lose, my dignity?

ok, after payouts, it won't be 100 mil...it'll still be more than he'll make for his next 10 ufc fights...
        Follow along? Im an individual using independent thought. Following along is what got you into the non thinking human being that you obviously are. How about stop group thinking and comprehend what is actually said and done son. Hahaha jeesh boy theres something wrong with the group think mentality your involved with

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
          Follow along? Im an individual using independent thought. Following along is what got you into the non thinking human being that you obviously are. How about stop group thinking and comprehend what is actually said and done son. Hahaha jeesh boy theres something wrong with the group think mentality your involved with
          You're using independent thought? Like Mike? Stating the obvious, that McGregor is obviously going to lose a boxing match to Floyd Mayweather?

Ok, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            No am not kidding get a sense of humour mate, you seem to lack one, not if you are getting paid by Dana or Mayweather, not sure what offended you or you are married to one of these people. Seriously get a life wow.
            "Get a life" from the guy who has 27,000+ posts, took time to make an avatar, come up with a nickname on a sports entertainment message board

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              You're using independent thought? Like Mike? Stating the obvious, that McGregor is obviously going to lose a boxing match to Floyd Mayweather?

Ok, thanks.
              that was a question asked to the guy and the answer given to the question. Lol. I mean yeah it isnt rocket science. I think its weird that a small group of ppl got confused by that. But in this dumbed down trump state of america i guess i should accept it but its not going to stop me making the facts clear, in hopes of helping disabled minds draw a clearer picture of what reality is

Comment

"The Estimated Purses"

There is a gag order on the purses.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                  lol McConor
                  Greg McConor, greatest of all time, if only he existed he'd whoop Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                  X