Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: A lot of People Says McGregor is Racist, No Worries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Yo don' be mad at me ah never been in da hood Jus' like Orenthawl James.
    Glad to know who to converse with and who to ignore!

Comment

First time I've ever heard that 'boy' is a racist word, what the hell?

Comment

Originally posted by coghaugen View Post
        First time I've ever heard that 'boy' is a racist word, what the hell?
        Snowflakes!

Comment

Mcgregor gonna lose half his racist fans anyway when he said he is half black from the waist down, all those insecure white boys turned off the stream after he said that.

Comment

Cry babies

These black folk gotta stop crying over everything, every other word in these rap songs is *******, but now if a white person uses the same word is the end of the world.. and now these sensitive Sally's are crying is the word boy or thug is used... but saying white boy is fine.. I don't understand but at the end of the day these people need to stop crying there's enough real racist people in the world to go after, stop crying over non sense

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
              Wrong, ESPN Boxing, Bleacher Report, Yahoo Sports, pick your source. He said little "yello" chump.
              My source is my own two ears.

Comment

Well if that's what makes you sleep better, have at it. I heard it and so did all the journalist that publicized it. Nobody will be quoting what you think you heard but cheers...

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                My source is my own two ears.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                  Well if that's what makes you sleep better, have at it. I heard it and so did all the journalist that publicized it. Nobody will be quoting what you think you heard but cheers...

We all heard the same thing. Its just that I am telling the truth while you and the dishonest journalists are lying.

Comment

the word boy is racist now? lol gtfoh. and what does ward has to do with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Glad to know who to converse with and who to ignore!
                      Yo jive ta me. What you said 'bfoe didn't make sense dat's why ah called you out. Please tell me you wuz joking and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.

Comment

Working...
                      X