• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    lolololololol

Hahaha, that's wassup.....

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Are you that lame as JRosales13 that got banned many times on here? El cerote? He was obsessed with el Chocolatito like you.
      I punked that lop back in 2010. He thought he was a real S.S. like me, dude was a chapin or something. Fake Southerner.

I punked him just like Estrada punked Chocolatito.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
        Who???

Hell no! I'd never put the number 13 in my name. FUK SUR-RATS!!!

And Chocolatito is P4P the best fighter in the world. The sooner you realize that the better
        LOL

On topic: That was a badass fight!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGODCanelo View Post
          I punked that lop back in 2010. He thought he was a real S.S. like me, dude was a chapin or something. Fake Southerner.

I punked him just like Estrada punked Chocolatito.
          ahahaha Yeah I Punked that fool JRosales13 a bunch of times on here back in the days. That fool thought he was like an expert in boxing, **** that cerote! What was your profile back in the days? id probably remember you?
          P.s in Antonio Margarito's voice, "**** Cotto" ahahahaha
          Last edited by RIZO24; 11-24-2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

ahahaha Yeah I Punked that fool JRosales13 a bunch of times on here back in the days. That fool thought he was like an expert in boxing, **** that cerote! What was your profile back in the days? id probably remember you?
            P.s in Antonio Margarito's voice, "**** Cotto" ahahahaha
            Que pasa, Rizo! Of course you will remember me, carnal! BIG CHORIZO AKA CAPO LOKO in this *****. I'm the one who used to give you points to bet, ese!

How you been? Remember back in those days --- Ricans vs. Mexis, ELO vs Rick, lol. Those were the days. I just come here just to troll the maricones aka Cotto Stans.

Who ever thought that 6 yrs later CANELO would school that knee taker??

MarGODrito first, then Canelito.

Comment

Que pasa, Rizo! Of course you will remember me, carnal! BIG CHORIZO AKA CAPO LOKO in this *****. I'm the one who used to give you points to bet, ese!

How you been? Remember back in those days --- Ricans vs. Mexis, ELO vs Rick, lol. Those were the days. I just come here just to troll the maricones aka Cotto Stans.

What up Homie! Nice to see you are still around!
              ahaha **** Cotto! the eye brow plucking knee taker!
              Last edited by RIZO24; 11-27-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _
                Found the fight in HD. Hopefully they don't take it down.
                Thanks! I've been looking for it everywhere!

Boxing ****

Comment

What up Homie! Nice to see you are still around!
                  ahaha **** Cotto! the eye brow plucking knee taker!

Comment

Miura was talking crap before the fight and seemed to taunt bandido throughout the fight. Bandido just kept quite and respectful but his fists did talk loud and clear.

Who would you like to see bandido fight next?

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                      Miura was talking crap before the fight and seemed to taunt bandido throughout the fight. Bandido just kept quite and respectful but his fists did talk loud and clear.

Who would you like to see bandido fight next?
                      I would like to see him take out Rocky Martinez if he gets another gift against Salido in their third fight. If Salido wins then I would not mind him fighting Salido either.

Comment

Working...
                      X