No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG's Coach Explains Why Andre Ward is Not Relevant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Because hardcore fight fans like GGG more.
    So do the casuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      NEWSFLASH!!!!! Most casuals couldn't pick either guy out of a lineup.
      Exactly .....................Casuals know of no fighters or fights except Mayweather/Pac part 2 . Why people keep mentioning casuals is beyond me . Casuals only start to pay attention when ENOUGH hard core boxing fans build anticipation for a fight . It starts with us .
      Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 10-09-2015, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• All these fans who spent years calling everyone a coward and saying money and risk and all this **** didn't matter are now using every excuse in the book.

Golovkin fans are like the absolute worst of the Mayweather/Pac saga smashed into one horrible fanbase. It's a shame that an excellent fighter like Golovkin has such scared fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by damian War View Post
          ward took a tune up after two year layoff... golovkin entire career has been tune ups with no injuries or layoffs. .rubios leftover it's his biggest "test". .sanchez also said willie monroe was a bigger name opponent than lara, and loeffler called senile hopkins a "future opponent"..little g is the biggest coward in boxing history
          Wee little Ward needs a big fight so go fight Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Ward cleaned out his entire stacked division at some point and even though the 175 champ moved down to 168, Ward beat him too. Currently, there still isn't anyone that could beat him at 168. It's about time he's moved up. He should have done that after the Dawson fight.

At the end of the day, I'd say he's still pretty damn relevant but should be more active. If he was truly irrelevant, the boxing community wouldn't be speaking about GGG or Kov fighting him.
            His shoulder doe

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              I hear you but my post was pretty much sarcasm since the people here instead of hating loeffler and sanchez go overboard hating Golovkin. I have yet to see the guy talk any level of shhh. I can understand if he himself was the one saying things but man...this guilty by association business on this site is just stupid.
              It happens in other camps all the time. Roach trashing other fighters, Rigo/Lara manager/promoter using their guys' twitter accounts to call out and bash other fighters, just a few examples. Fighters naturally get the flak.

What I was saying is people need to distinguish between words that came out directly from the fighter's mouth as opposed to just answering questions. There are others like Thurman, Broner, Santa Cruz, even Wilder, who drop top fighters' names without even being asked.

In effect this Ward controversy was manufactured and started by a reporter who asked about Ward. Things spiraled out of control since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                So how did GGG (A Kazakh who barely speaks english) manage to sell out MSG then? Meanwhile Ward (An American gold medalists) cant sell out an inflatable circus tent in Oakland.
                Good question , but i have a better one :

How does a Kazakh who barely speaks english , fresh off the banana boat , find so many willing American come guzzlers (like yourself) willing to get on their knees and posture their heads back in anticipation for the creamy surprise ?
                Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 10-09-2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  All these fans who spent years calling everyone a coward and saying money and risk and all this **** didn't matter are now using every excuse in the book.

Golovkin fans are like the absolute worst of the Mayweather/Pac saga smashed into one horrible fanbase. It's a shame that an excellent fighter like Golovkin has such scared fans.
                  Money and Ward's lack of a draw and recognition aside, there's still a bigger obstacle. They currently fight 2 weight classes apart!

I badly want to see this fight take place at 168 after GGG unifies and fights the winner of Cotto/Canelo, but lets first see if Ward can even make 168.

What you're asking is the equivalent of of Floyd moving up to 160 to fight GGG.

Comment

• Why would you keep on flapping your gums about someone who wasn't relevant?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      Good question , but i have a better one :

How does a Kazakh who barely speaks english , fresh off the banana boat , find so many American come guzzlers (like yourself) willing to get on their knees and posture their heads back ?
                      Dont hate the fighter. Hate the game. People like myself prefer to throw their support behind fighters who actually come to fight and entertain regardless of nationality. If you dont like him, there's plenty of other fighters whos style may tickle your fancy.

Comment

Working...
                      X