Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Dan, you get so charged up!

I especially like the bold. lmao!

Even though I was rooting for my own countrymen The London olympics really did make my blood boil. I could barely even watch it I was so sickened by the judging. They've potentially destroyed several guys careers. I mean where does say Erislandy Savon go now after this farce?
    That guy has insane talent.

Though I guess its just as bad in the pro ranks with the likes of Campillo, Abril etc constantly getting screwed by the judges.

I just can not believe how badly Anthony Joshua was pampered, like the guy said he could of got KTFO & still won an olympic gold medal.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Even though I was rooting for my own countrymen The London olympics really did make my blood boil. I could barely even watch it I was so sickened by the judging. They've potentially destroyed several guys careers. I mean where does say Erislandy Savon go now after this farce?

Though I guess its just as bad in the pro ranks with the likes of Campillo, Abril etc constantly getting screwed by the judges.

I just can not believe how badly Anthony Joshua was pampered, like the guy said he could of got KTFO & still won an olympic gold medal.
      I'm sorry, Ivan did not win that fight. What the Hell were you watching? Or are you just acting like a troll?

Ivan lost that third round by 3-4 points. Not 2. That was **** scoring by itself. Ivan was bleeding non stop from Joshua's jabs and he got destroyed in the third. He had a ****ing break down mentally and looked like a ***** who **** himself.
      He is a super prospect too and easily the most talented outside of Joshua. Get over yourself.

By the way, 99% of the world's boxing writers and analysts thought Ivan lost that fight. So I guess you are smarter then all of them now?

They also think that Joshua with his 2 years of boxing experience have the most natural talent out of everyone.

It's surreal how some nobody virgin piece of shyt like you think he knows more then boxing writers and analysts.
      Last edited by RichardHall; 08-13-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

This Dan_Cov person think Ivan Dkacho won the fight.

I didn't know being ****ed up for the entire 3rd round and being beaten and slammed around like a 2 dollar whore = winning the fight.

I bet you are a Klitshcko fan too right? I'm right? Right?

Ivan Dkachko got dominated in that 3rd round. NOBODY thought he won the fight. It annoys me how you talk as if you know more then boxing writers and pundits. Even Teddy Atlas the biggest complainer in the world thought Joshua beat Ivan.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardHall View Post
          I'm sorry, Ivan did not win that fight. What the Hell were you watching? Or are you just acting like a troll?

Ivan lost that third round by 3-4 points. Not 2. That was **** scoring by itself. Ivan was bleeding non stop from Joshua's jabs and he got destroyed in the third. He had a ****ing break down mentally and looked like a ***** who **** himself.
          He is a super prospect too and easily the most talented outside of Joshua. Get over yourself.

By the way, 99% of the world's boxing writers and analysts thought Ivan lost that fight. So I guess you are smarter then all of them now?

They also think that Joshua with his 2 years of boxing experience have the most natural talent out of everyone.

It's surreal how some nobody virgin piece of shyt like you think he knows more then boxing writers and analysts.

Not even bothering to read that as its clearly going to be some immature load of toss just like your ''Roy Jones is not an ATG'' thread.

Comment

has russian crushin stopped crying yet ?

Comment

Boxing is just so bad in all its versions. The only real difference with the corruption between the pros and amateurs is that with the pros you tend to get a little break between robberies, with the amateurs the next travesty can happen within minutes.

I'm confident that 2016 will feature a marked improvement in Olympic boxing, but I have no illusions about a solution to unjust decisions. Unfortunately, robberies are a traditional aspect of the sport.

Comment

Not even bothering to read that as its clearly going to be some immature load of toss just like your ''Roy Jones is not an ATG'' thread.
                Stfu Virgin nerd.

You thought Ivan won the fight. He got destroyed in the third and you know it.

You are completely insignificant when it comes to boxing opinions. You know nothing.
                You are a ignorant, narrow minded delinquent that knows he will be schooled and destroyed by a 2 post Noob on this site if he continues the conversation and have resort to 'ducking' by claiming you didn't read my post. Which you and I both know is a blatant lie. Run along now little boy.

I don't want to 'expose' a Boxing Scene 'veteran' and totally tear apart your credibility worst then a bunch of mongs torn up your mom's vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardHall View Post
                  This Dan_Cov person think Ivan Dkacho won the fight.

I didn't know being ****ed up for the entire 3rd round and being beaten and slammed around like a 2 dollar whore = winning the fight.

I bet you are a Klitshcko fan too right? I'm right? Right?

Ivan Dkachko got dominated in that 3rd round. NOBODY thought he won the fight. It annoys me how you talk as if you know more then boxing writers and pundits. Even Teddy Atlas the biggest complainer in the world thought Joshua beat Ivan.

Actually I will reply. Its a 3 round fight, having one successful round in pro or amateur boxing does not guarantee you a win.

Yes I am a Klitschko fan, congrats of reading my sig.

I don't care about Teddy Atlas, writers or pundits opinions. It was clearly a close fight in which I felt Dychko edged out.

Even if he did win that fight it doesn't take away the fact he received two blatant gifts in fights in which he was dominated in from start to finish.

Do you not understand half of these writers, pundits and **** are paid to say what they say? I'm a realist, I keep it real and tell it how it is, I don't try a sugarcoat **** and neither am I paid to be bias towards a fighter who blatantly got his ass beat.

Comment

Actually I will reply. Its a 3 round fight, having one successful round in pro or amateur boxing does not guarantee you a win.

Yes I am a Klitschko fan, congrats of reading my sig.

I don't care about Teddy Atlas, writers or pundits opinions. It was clearly a close fight in which I felt Dychko edged out.

Even if he did win that fight it doesn't take away the fact he received to blatant gifts in fights in which he was dominated in from start to finish.

Do you not understand half of these writers, pundits and **** are paid to say what they say? I'm a realist, I keep it real and tell it how it is, I don't try a sugarcoat **** and neither am I paid to be bias towards a fighter who blatantly got his ass beat.
                    1- You said it was a 'close fight' which Dychko edged out

2- A FEW SENTENCES LATER you said 'Joshua got his ass beat'

3- You are a moron and don't know how the scoring system works.

Even if Ivan won the first 2 rounds, the way Joshua dominated the third= him winning the fight. That's how the Olympics scoring works.

Joshua dominated the third, the Klit Clone was on his way to getting knock the **** out if there was a round 4-5. You are so dumb, it's funny reading your posts and how you claim Joshua 'brought out all the writers' around the world. I love reading posts from a 4000+ Posting Veteran on the scene and seeing how ignorant and utterly ******ed you are.

It is shocking to me how someone who have written more then 4000 posts in regards to boxing is so ignorant and ******ed as to think Ivan won the fight.

Comment

Dan_Cov sitting on his little 10 by 10 bed with his pink tightie jeans rolled way up and sending furious messages of hate towards Joshua on his piece of **** laptop .

Comforting himself with lies of how the 'boxing world' knows nothing and they are all 'brought out by British Press' and how Joshua lost the fight to Ivan Dkacho.

Comment

Working...
                      X