Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Vargas Wants Rematch Because It's Most Money He'll Make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
    Broner loses to everyone in the top 5 at welter right now in no particular order Bud, Spence, pacquiao, Thurman, Danny porter. I'll even throw Khan in there. Actually f it lol broner loses to all of the top 7 welters right now
    I agree, he’s not that good

Comment

Manny vs Broner..anybody?

Comment

"Vargas’ reported purse for their main event Saturday night was $500,000. Broner reportedly made $1 million."

Like him or hate him, Broner SELLS.
        And the folks who tune in (legally or illegally) to watch him get him beat help his cause!!!!

He cannot help putting his foot in his mouth anytime he opens it.
        Boundary, decency , class , humility are all foreign to him.

HE.STILL.SELLS.

How long it is going to last is any body's guess.

He sells. And YOU help his cause!!!
        Last edited by slimPickings; 04-22-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Jesse Vargas won the fight 7-5 I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch

Comment

Damn after all these years Broner only makes $1m per fight, this dude will be broke by the time he is 40 if that's all he makes per fight, doesn't he have 6 kids? Great to see Broner put on a decent performance for once, Vargas is an elite 147 fighter so good showing there.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              Boxing needs insignificant rivalries like this to keep things interesting.

Two C to B- level guys slugging it out. Good entertaining stuff lol
              C to B- you got a two division champ in Vargas taking on a 4 division champ in Broner and that's the rating you give them? Hard man, these guys are a step behind the elite at 147 so they are both B+ fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                C to B- you got a two division champ in Vargas taking on a 4 division champ in Broner and that's the rating you give them? Hard man, these guys are a step behind the elite at 147 so they are both B+ fighters.
                There's only two A level fighters at 147 in my view (Crawford:A and Spence:A-). The rest are B level (Thurman:B+, Porter/Garcia:B) and Broner and Vargas are a step or two below those guys imo.

I try to rate guys historically (where they stack up in overall ability/skill)

Comment

Wait so Broner don't want it?

Comment

Vargas made 2.9 mill with Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Where does broner go from here?
                      exactly this, i have no idea what he does now.

Comment

Working...
                      X